gerrytaggart Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 Back to winning ways in the prem!! Unbeaten at home and taken 50% of the points on the road. It will be interesting To compare peoples predictions with our actual total after the manure game. We will either have 5, 6 or 8. Mine was a very optimistic unbeaten with 9 points so Im out.
lgfualol Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 Didn't think we would have 2 points at this point
Fox_in_a_Box Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 Haha unbeaten with 9 points would be very optimistic. I'd of snapped your hand off for 2 or 3 points. 5 is just fantastic after playing Everton(H), Chelsea(A) Arsenal(H) and Stoke(A). Over the moon!
bovril Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 Last time we won in the Prem, Steve Guppy was playing for us.
foxfanazer Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 Last time we won in the Prem, Steve Guppy was playing for us.Wow! That really puts it into perspective!
ScouseFox Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 i had palace as our first point, let alone win i think. so pleasantly surprised gotta say
Vlad the Fox Posted 13 September 2014 Posted 13 September 2014 I had us down for 15 points, but then again I am ultra hardcore optimistic.
veezeeblue Posted 14 September 2014 Posted 14 September 2014 pretty sure i said 5 point from first 5 games hope i am so wrong anyone found that thread?
Haydos Posted 14 September 2014 Posted 14 September 2014 I said I'd be lucky to have a win in our first 5 games. Honestly I thought we might be sitting on 1 or 2 points after the Man Utd game. Now there's a chance we could have 8. 5 points from those four games is mor than anything I could have asked for.
gerrytaggart Posted 14 September 2014 Author Posted 14 September 2014 pretty sure i said 5 point from first 5 games hope i am so wrong anyone found that thread? I hope you're wrong too mate! 5 points from 4 games so far is an amazing achievement any one of us would have happily taken that. Anything from the next game will be bonus material.
Bettsj2 Posted 14 September 2014 Posted 14 September 2014 We're back, we're bad, he's bla..... Forget it.
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot Posted 15 September 2014 Posted 15 September 2014 Last time we won in the Prem, Steve Guppy was playing for us. Yep, I was.
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 16 September 2014 Posted 16 September 2014 Well, I thought we would lose the first six games! Just keep it going lads, though I don't believe we will get any points on Sunday.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.