Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itsthejoeker

Restaurants

If one more person tells me to eat at Grove Farm I'm going to flip my shit. It's supposed to be lush.

Eat at Grove Farm mate [emoji4] we did after the match on Sunday and Ulloa and Cambiasso were in there with their families, perfect end to the day.

Not posh little portion sizes?

No it was decent although I had the chicken phal which is the hottest curry they do. When I ordered it they asked me about 5 times if I was sure and went on to explain how hot it will be etc, I was like yeah go for it (I have it at my usual curry house and love it). When it arrived all the waiters and kitchen staff were watching me and were eagerly anticipating me trying it.

To say it was hotter than the sun would be a pathetic understatement.

I ate all of the chicken and most of the sauce but oh wow that shit was hot. When I was outside with my brother, some bloke came up to me and said "hey are you that fella who had that hot curry?" I said yeah and he shook my hand and said "I dipped my finger in it when you had gone".

****ing nutter.

No it was decent although I had the chicken phal which is the hottest curry they do. When I ordered it they asked me about 5 times if I was sure and went on to explain how hot it will be etc, I was like yeah go for it (I have it at my usual curry house and love it). When it arrived all the waiters and kitchen staff were watching me and were eagerly anticipating me trying it.

To say it was hotter than the sun would be a pathetic understatement.

I ate all of the chicken and most of the sauce but oh wow that shit was hot. When I was outside with my brother, some bloke came up to me and said "hey are you that fella who had that hot curry?" I said yeah and he shook my hand and said "I dipped my finger in it when you had gone".

****ing nutter.

Did you get a sweat on? 

But who in their right mind dips their finger in someone else's dinner when they get up to go? lol

Did you get a sweat on? 

But who in their right mind dips their finger in someone else's dinner when they get up to go? lol

Yeah I did big time mate, but I love it. And I know what a rotter.

That's not the only dipped finger story from Una's night out

AMIRITELADS

Oh look a nice innocuous thread titled "restaurants" has taken a record 15 posts to be diverted into a sleaze fest starring me. And would you believe who diverted it?!

I'll make a meme about this one day.

Timo on Allendale Road is one of the best Italians I have ever been to with regards consistent offering. We go away a fair bit and always try and find an Italian and this really can't be beaten.

It is seriously good food from fine steaks to a great open Lamb pie that is amazing.

The only restaurant I go to that I genuinly have six favourite dishes and it is hard to choose one of them.

You might bump into Cambiasso there too, or Andy King or Adam Smith or any number of rugby players.

Went there on Saturday, going there tomorrow lunch, love it.

Archived