Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Southampton away

Shamrock Quay and The Joshua tree look ok,maybe a swift half in each? But more than happy for you to scout out somewhere and let us know Steve seeing as it's your part of the world.

Shamrock Quay looks spot on. Outdoor seating, large bar and they welcome footy fans. Whether they will welcome US is another matter.

It's on general sale now to supporters with a booking history in the previous 2 seasons so you won't need a reference.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. Would have been good of the club to make this common knowledge.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. Would have been good of the club to make this common knowledge.

So it's the clubs fault then that you're too thick to navigate yourself to the OS site, tickets, away tickets then scroll down to see the dates?

In case you can't quite find it here the link, I'm afraid I can't click on it for you, that bit you have to do yourself.

http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/

So it's the clubs fault then that you're too thick to navigate yourself to the OS site, tickets, away tickets then scroll down to see the dates?

In case you can't quite find it here the link, I'm afraid I can't click on it for you, that bit you have to do yourself.

Well done, you clever ****. I totally didnt think check the website. Why didnt I think of that. Give this guy a medal!

Why do people feel the need to personally insult people for asking a question,do you think others are going to be laughing at your ignorance when they see your reply,no,I like to think I'm in the majority who think your an arrogant ****,and at least my insult wast justified.

Ok, so we're gonna get hammered next saturday. Only one solution for me, lets be loud and proud, support our championship players against the 2nd best premier league team, and if we have to, cause some mayhem. Cos its a fact our team wont. Never looked forward less to an away day, its gonna be carnage. The only consoloation is, Mrs Herbe has offered to drive. That could be the only result of the day!

Just turned motd over to QI, refuse to watch that rubbish again. I hate saturdays. 'Kin Leicester, ruining my life you bastards.

Ok, so we're gonna get hammered next saturday. Only one solution for me, lets be loud and proud, support our championship players against the 2nd best premier league team, and if we have to, cause some mayhem. Cos its a fact our team wont. Never looked forward less to an away day, its gonna be carnage. The only consoloation is, Mrs Herbe has offered to drive. That could be the only result of the day!

Just turned motd over to QI, refuse to watch that rubbish again. I hate saturdays. 'Kin Leicester, ruining my life you bastards.

I worry about you sometimes.

Archived