Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Southampton away

Just goes to show what some people know about football clubs, if you have the time and intelligence have a look at their Cat C prices, you'll find we will be in this at a guess and they charge away fans around £27 a ticket.

Yeah, loads dearer than Southampton eh?

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/article/arsenal-ticket-news-050914-1899143.aspx

Burnley's away price.

http://www.hullcitytigers.com/tickets/tick_news/

Hull's away ticket price.

Been mentioned many, many times yet I don't think people read it.

Been mentioned many, many times yet I don't think people read it.

You're right there, people only read what they want to on the Internet then moan about everything else.

If you can find your way to this site, you can find your way to other sites to see the prices, yet they can't be arsed to.

It's the same with that 'Swansea away scheme' thread now, the OP is moaning but a 30 second look at the OS will tell him all he needs to know but that is too difficult to do

Hi guys,

i live in southampton so this would basically feel like a local derby to me. I've been to it a few times and really want to take my dad. Does anybody have a way to sell me two tickets? I've not done this on here before because I've never been sure I wouldn't be able to get a ticket for this kind of fixture.

Please PM me if you have any ideas.

thanks

So I'm expecting my Southampton tickets to come through and I've had a note telling me I need to go and collect the letter and pay £1.53 for postage lol

Just when you think the Ticket Office have done it all, they go and out-do themselves again...

So I'm expecting my Southampton tickets to come through and I've had a note telling me I need to go and collect the letter and pay £1.53 for postage lol

Just when you think the Ticket Office have done it all, they go and out-do themselves again...

I've got a Royal Mail card with exactly the same amount showing, was wondering what it was. I've heard of TO liberties but not paying the postage, fu ck me. Will certainly be claiming that back out of principle. 

Not going to this as in Brussels seeing Kasabian but tickets been sold on already. 

Funny you should say that. I got a note telling me I've got to go and collect a letter and pay almost £2. I have a feeling these could be my tickets. That place just gets worse.

Good job I saw this, had one of these the other day, was just going to bin it as I have nothing expecting delivery apart from away tickets.

The same costs so I have to go to Loughborough now just to get this.

Franking machine didn't work then for this run.

Calling any season ticket holders who are not going to the Southampton game. I'm a Leicester fan who lives in London and am keen to get two tickets for the match on the 8th November. Does anybody have two membership references available that I could use for this particular match ? Thanks guys

Calling any season ticket holders who are not going to the Southampton game. I'm a Leicester fan who lives in London and am keen to get two tickets for the match on the 8th November. Does anybody have two membership references available that I could use for this particular match ? Thanks guys

Have the club apologised for this yet? Fvcking liberty.

If you contact them, they will apologise and refund you, that's what I was told when I emailed them and I had a response in a few hours although I won't be asking for £1.53 back, I was more annoyed having to go into Loughborough.

Bloke at the Post Office said they'd had quite a few in, someone was collecting Swansea tickets as well so it's not just Southampton, more a delivery batch that day which somehow missed their franking machine.

I don't think it will happen again, someone is going to get a rollicking I expect.

If you contact them, they will apologise and refund you, that's what I was told when I emailed them and I had a response in a few hours although I won't be asking for £1.53 back, I was more annoyed having to go into Loughborough.

Bloke at the Post Office said they'd had quite a few in, someone was collecting Swansea tickets as well so it's not just Southampton, more a delivery batch that day which somehow missed their franking machine.

I don't think it will happen again, someone is going to get a rollicking I expect.

Never had this problem when we used to be able to collect away match tickets at the King Power stadium still don't know why they stopped this.

Im going to be one of those people but.... Any chance of two references that would be able to be used to get tickets asap, couldn't have a ST this year due to working in Portsmouth so wanna get tickets closest game for me to take my dad too, would be hugely appreciated.

Im going to be one of those people but.... Any chance of two references that would be able to be used to get tickets asap, couldn't have a ST this year due to working in Portsmouth so wanna get tickets closest game for me to take my dad too, would be hugely appreciated.

Nah mate

Hi has anyone enough points to get me 2 southampton tickets? Ive done the usual booked the hotel etc now i'm panicking not going to be able to get tickets!, with my points can't get them till 24th!, i'm off work for a week now so can come and pick up and pay. Thanks alot if theres anyone out there.......................

Archived