Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Southampton away

So, where we drinking then? Could be the only bit of fun we have all day. Got a bad feeling about this one. My team: Kasper, Smith, De Laet, Simpson, Was, Wes, Moore, Upson, Konch, Schlupp, Vardy. Cheeky 1 0 win I reckon.

Shamrock Quay and The Joshua tree look ok,maybe a swift half in each? But more than happy for you to scout out somewhere and let us know Steve seeing as it's your part of the world.

Shamrock Quay and The Joshua tree look ok,maybe a swift half in each? But more than happy for you to scout out somewhere and let us know Steve seeing as it's your part of the world.

Never had a drink there, except for The Black Boy next to the Dell, think its closed now. Tom may know somewhere, I'll leave it to him to suggest. Best behaviour Gaz, Mrs Herb will be attending!

Never had a drink there, except for The Black Boy next to the Dell, think its closed now. Tom may know somewhere, I'll leave it to him to suggest. Best behaviour Gaz, Mrs Herb will be attending!

It really will be only a few before the game as the boss wants a night out in Southampton,so no smoke bombs this time.

Need HELP

Wanting 2 tickets for the southampton game on the 8th!! As I gotta see the missus at uni!!

Don't make my weekend completely shit, happy to pay whatever! And able to collect them!

Get in touch bois!

Neil

I've PMd you mate

Archived