Socks Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 WHY OH WHY THE **** DO OUR PLAYERS LEAVE IT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTES TO CHASE DOWN THE BALL, PUT PRESSURE ON AND TRY TO SCORE Bad management maybe?
Fox92 Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Fvck me some of the reactions in here. Shall we just stay in the second division for ever? Then maybe we won't have all this. We're playing the best teams in England. A bit of perspective would be nice.
bovril Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Well at least Pearson has to go for it the next two games - lose both of those and he is sacked I reckon We need at least 4 points from the next 2 games.
Burbo17J2 Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 If I was not going out for a curry tonight and a few beers, Think I would cry.Yeah, I am crying...
maxwelld_ Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 We are absolutely ****ing useless going forward ! We should have tried for someone like Shane long ! We need a proven premier league striker
EGBFitness Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Moyes in Haha I genuinely wouldn't mind this! don't want Pulis but can't see him coming unfortunately
ImBlue Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Bad management maybe? You can't say that round here.
iancognito Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Nothing to do with Pearson, there's a few out there showing themselves not good enough at the top level. Schlupp's been awful going forward, all he can do is run, no skills, no end product. Wood....is a Championship striker Danny "Want to show everyone what I can do at this level" Drinkwater has been anonymous for much of the season. Pearson needs time and he needs January to get maybe 3 players in to help the ones like Morgan and Vardy who are good enough
bovril Posted 8 November 2014 Posted 8 November 2014 Fvck me some of the reactions in here. Shall we just stay in the second division for ever? Then maybe we won't have all this. We're playing the best teams in England. A bit of perspective would be nice. I don't understand your logic. We should just be happy to be here and carry on playing the same way regardless cos, you know, we won the Championship and shit.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.