Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

Villa Away FA Cup 2015 BBC Sunday @ 12.30

i just wondered. i have a £20 anytime return ticket for the game on sunday to aston station. couldnt get it to go to witton. This going to be a problem at all? 

EDIT: just checking times. it gets into aston @ 11:46 but theres only 1 going into witton after the time of the leicester train and that arrives at 12:26. 

any help here would be appreciated. 

i just wondered. i have a £20 anytime return ticket for the game on sunday to aston station. couldnt get it to go to witton. This going to be a problem at all?

EDIT: just checking times. it gets into aston @ 11:46 but theres only 1 going into witton after the time of the leicester train and that arrives at 12:26.

Just get off at new street and cab it

Just get off at new street and cab it

haha yeah i saw that. arrives at 11:16. departs at 11:17.

i will just risk aston and the walk. cover my shirt up and talk with a brummie accent! haha

Rung the ticket office this morning! As i only booked last night they wont deliver to me and said they need collecting at LCFC ticket office not Villas. Will try them again now to see if anyway can collect from Villa but the lad i spoke to this morning said it was too late do this and only option was to collect from Leicester!

hey tommy. i have pm'd you. text me on the number ive given you if you get my message in time and i will sort you out. i would have messaged sooner but i accidentally PM'd the wrong person! 

not too sure if i want to catch the train, or drive - but i will be going it alone  :( What time are other city fans catching the train so at least i wont feel completely on my own haha

im on the 10:24 to new street! me and my mate will be the guys wrapped in fleeces shaking like shitting dogs! 

Look at leics - New Street and then new Street Witton, have about 10 mins to connect

Leics - New Street - 1020/1107 and the New -  Witton 1171/1126

May be busy though only 2 carriages

Look at leics - New Street and then new Street Witton, have about 10 mins to connect

Leics - New Street - 1020/1107 and the New -  Witton 1171/1126

May be busy though only 2 carriages

will i be ok if my ticket says aston you think? looking at prices on network rail its only like 2 quid someting or 5 quid return for another. dont mind paying that if need be if it saves me having to walk through the home fans (all 5 of them)

im on the 10:24 to new street! me and my mate will be the guys wrapped in fleeces shaking like shitting dogs! 

haha - i am thinking of catching the same train from Narbourgh and then onto Aston.

Oh and where is the best place to sit? This is my first game this season (would have gone to Saints away, but my daughter was born 3 days before the match)

Yes I know - a plastic fan lol

haha - i am thinking of catching the same train from Narbourgh and then onto Aston.

Oh and where is the best place to sit? This is my first game this season (would have gone to Saints away, but my daughter was born 3 days before the match)

Yes I know - a plastic fan lol

on the train? aint got a clue this is my first away day of the season too! 

pm me your number if you want we can meet up!

Hi all, The WITTON ARMS, B6 6NS, Welcomes all Leicester City fans to use our pub, before and after the Villa game on Sunday 15th February 2015, Doors will be open from 10:AM, Nearest train station is WITTON STATION, Which is closest to AWAY ENDS...ALL WELCOME..SPREAD THE WORD..

What he doesn't mention is that it will cost you 2 quid to get in.

will i be ok if my ticket says aston you think? looking at prices on network rail its only like 2 quid someting or 5 quid return for another. dont mind paying that if need be if it saves me having to walk through the home fans (all 5 of them)

Yeah - Aston is the stop after witton - which is only a few mins walk and the right end of the ground

If they are charging £2 to get in, anything stopping us standing outside the Witton Arms with tinnies? Restricted area as close to the ground?

It's probably illegal to drink on the streets there but I don't know that for sure.

not too sure if i want to catch the train, or drive - but i will be going it alone :( What time are other city fans catching the train so at least i wont feel completely on my own haha

I'm getting the train from Leicester to Birmingham myself but the train will be packed with city fans.

Is there a pub near to the ground where LCFC fans are allowed? I'm travelling on my own on the 10:20 train, if I walk I'll be bang on for kickoff or if I taxi I'll be there considerably earlier so need a place to hang about.

Witton Arms is probably your best bet, as long you don't mind paying £2 in and drinking out of plastic cups. They have segregated areas for home and away fans.

I went there before the game in December and it was a good laugh to be fair.

Witton Arms is probably your best bet, as long you don't mind paying £2 in and drinking out of plastic cups. They have segregated areas for home and away fans.

I went there before the game in December and it was a good laugh to be fair.

Cheers mate. £2's nothing for a 'friendly' boozer. And won't be drinking much to be honest as I'm working Sunday night, maybe a few shandys :)

Archived