Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

Villa Away FA Cup 2015 BBC Sunday @ 12.30

Hope back row isn't LL, I've got PP, unless we are talking about different stands!

If TO have the tickets, normally takes 48 hrs, buy today, should receive Friday, but in hands of the efficiency of the Royal Mail.

I am booked on the 1522 home, so will have about 50 minutes to travel 3 3/4 miles. Looking to jog it but at my age not overly looking forward to it and will probably collapse on to the train. Been to Villa Park before and the shuttle trains aren't that brilliant.

Hope back row isn't LL, I've got PP, unless we are talking about different stands!

If TO have the tickets, normally takes 48 hrs, buy today, should receive Friday, but in hands of the efficiency of the Royal Mail.

I am booked on the 1522 home, so will have about 50 minutes to travel 3 3/4 miles. Looking to jog it but at my age not overly looking forward to it and will probably collapse on to the train. Been to Villa Park before and the shuttle trains aren't that brilliant.

Back row is uu mate

I am booked on the 1522 home, so will have about 50 minutes to travel 3 3/4 miles. Looking to jog it but at my age not overly looking forward to it and will probably collapse on to the train. Been to Villa Park before and the shuttle trains aren't that brill

I'd say you could walk it in around an hour.

Id jump on the train from villa park, they ain't that bad. Couple of quid, 5 minute train, loads less sweating

Anyone know if this is sold out yet?

Dunno but I've just received the weekly newsletter which states "This Sunday will see over 6,000 City fans make the short trip to Villa Park for the FA Cup Fifth Round as Nigel Pearson's men take on Aston Villa (12.30pm kick-off)." Tickets still available apparently but they're obviously selling well (as expected really).

One adult and one u18 tickets for Villa on Sunday for sale. Sitting together , want face value only £25 the pair.

Genuine reason for sale as the league have decided that my sons team have to play their cup semi final at 1.30 that day .

The lad is absolutely gutted , as it's his birthday sunday too but he does not want to let his team mates down

Hi all, The WITTON ARMS, B6 6NS, Welcomes all Leicester City fans to use our pub, before and after the Villa game on Sunday 15th February 2015, Doors will be open from 10:AM, Nearest train station is WITTON STATION, Which is closest to AWAY ENDS...ALL WELCOME..SPREAD THE WORD..

Check out VillaTalk boards saying how their gonna sell out now Lambert's gone and how the 12th man are going to roar them on to victory, then take a peek at the e-ticket section on the website theres about 3,000000000,0000000 seats available, Laughable

We have better fans than them, simple as that.

Is anyone going to the club shop today who would be willing to help me out? Booked my ticket for the game last night thinking that i would have time either today or tomorrow to visit the ticket office to collect but it turns out i havnt due to work commitments. I live in Stoke so am really struggling get them picked up! Was hoping that if someone was going the ticket office today would they be able to collect mine for me (is this possible if i get them over the receipt of purchase?) and then either meet me in a pub before the game or at the stadium? I would be willing to get them a few pints etc for doing this for me. Or any other ideas to solve my problem would be greatly recieved! Thanks

Is anyone going to the club shop today who would be willing to help me out? Booked my ticket for the game last night thinking that i would have time either today or tomorrow to visit the ticket office to collect but it turns out i havnt due to work commitments. I live in Stoke so am really struggling get them picked up! Was hoping that if someone was going the ticket office today would they be able to collect mine for me (is this possible if i get them over the receipt of purchase?) and then either meet me in a pub before the game or at the stadium? I would be willing to get them a few pints etc for doing this for me. Or any other ideas to solve my problem would be greatly recieved! Thanks

Ring the ticket office and get them sent to Villa.

I've had to collect tickets from cov ticket office after they were brought up on the supporters buses. I'd check with the ticket office to see if this is happening as a few folk won't be able to collect their tickets.

I've had to collect tickets from cov ticket office after they were brought up on the supporters buses. I'd check with the ticket office to see if this is happening as a few folk won't be able to collect their tickets.

im heading to the ticket office after work today (finish at 1) but dont they need the card you bought them with? 

Rung the ticket office this morning! As i only booked last night they wont deliver to me and said they need collecting at LCFC ticket office not Villas. Will try them again now to see if anyway can collect from Villa but the lad i spoke to this morning said it was too late do this and only option was to collect from Leicester!

Check out VillaTalk boards saying how their gonna sell out now Lambert's gone and how the 12th man are going to roar them on to victory, then take a peek at the e-ticket section on the website theres about 3,000000000,0000000 seats available, Laughable

i saw that. some whole blocks are pretty much empty!

Archived