Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

Villa Away FA Cup 2015 BBC Sunday @ 12.30

Just been through New Street this lunch picking up my train tickets down to London tonight, there is a sign which says that services to Witton on Sunday will be extremely restricted as works are ongoing on the line. All trains before the game to Witton will be 2 carts only with that becoming 4 after the game. Villa Station will be taking 6 carriages per train arriving/leaving. 

Can anyone help out with getting two tickets for Sunday? Moved from Canada recently so the victory at Spurs was the first time I got to watch LCFC live but had to sit with the home support. Hoping to get tickets in the away end for this weekend if possible, hopefully for another victory.

Thanks!

Can anyone help out with getting two tickets for Sunday? Moved from Canada recently so the victory at Spurs was the first time I got to watch LCFC live but had to sit with the home support. Hoping to get tickets in the away end for this weekend if possible, hopefully for another victory.

Thanks!

There on general sale now - still have some, my mate just called them 20mins and got a couple !

There on general sale now - still have some, my mate just called them 20mins and got a couple !

this guy will have a proble, as he will have no 13/14 or 14/15 booking history unfortunately. 

Yeah that's the issue, no booking history or else I would be settled.

Edit - Just called the club and apparently they will go to full general sale if they dont sell out which I wasnt aware of. May just end up purchasing memberships for the wife and I although given that this is probably the only match we will get to use them for this season will try to avoid it.

Archived