Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

Villa Away FA Cup 2015 BBC Sunday @ 12.30

Don't get train to Aston, wrong End of Ground, you need to get Train to Witton Station, Only a few minutes Walk to Away End..

There were no trains that stayed on til witton before kick off as far as I could find

I'm getting a cab from new st I think.

Is alcohol served in the away end?

Last time I went to Villa was in 2003 when we lost 3-1 so I cannot remember (and I wasn't old enough to drink then lol) but according to the football ground guide they do:

Darren Williams a visiting Manchester City fan adds; 'We have always park at an entertainment complex called Star City. It is just off Junction 6 of the M6, going towards Villa Park. Huge free car park, plus plenty of food and drink outlets. It is then about a mile and half walk to the ground'. Alcohol is normally available to away supporters but only in the lower tier of the Doug Ellis Stand. This is in the form of Carlsberg (£3.80 a pint) and Somersby Cider (£3.70 500ml bottle). However for some high profile games the Club decide not sell alcohol to away fans.

Archived