Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

Villa Away FA Cup 2015 BBC Sunday @ 12.30

Just been through New Street this lunch picking up my train tickets down to London tonight, there is a sign which says that services to Witton on Sunday will be extremely restricted as works are ongoing on the line. All trains before the game to Witton will be 2 carts only with that becoming 4 after the game. Villa Station will be taking 6 carriages per train arriving/leaving. 

I swear this happens everywhere we go lol

Only thing I am slightly concerned about is getting back to new street from the ground.

Get an off peak day return.

Leaves u time if u miss your train.

I am more concerned about getting to Villa Park on time from New Street.

Doesn't surprise me, they dont know their ar5e from their elbow. Ticket office told my dad yesterday only one a bit blocks left which correlates with the seating plan availability on lcfcdirect but you just never know. Ha

Your right mate, me mates just been down 500

left from the whole allocation!! Guaranteed sell out

Can anyone help out with getting two tickets for Sunday? Moved from Canada recently so the victory at Spurs was the first time I got to watch LCFC live but had to sit with the home support. Hoping to get tickets in the away end for this weekend if possible, hopefully for another victory.

Thanks!

Thanks to those who offered, the wife and I are all sorted out with tickets and train from London booked. First time with the away support proper so pretty jacked up for this one.

What are the rules for drinking on the trains here?

Thanks to those who offered, the wife and I are all sorted out with tickets and train from London booked. First time with the away support proper so pretty jacked up for this one.

What are the rules for drinking on the trains here?

Drink as much as you like and I am being serious.

Archived