Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

City in bid to sell hot grub outside stadium

Do people who feel the need to have a burger at the ground not have lunch? Seems weird that so many need one at a time in between lunch and dinner?

Word up.

You're not a captive audience, you're there for two hours max. Not exactly the Iranian embassy siege is it.

*Awaits witty reply from some prankster about how watching us this season is sometimes like being a hostage in the Iranian embassy siege*

Do people who feel the need to have a burger at the ground not have lunch? Seems weird that so many need one at a time in between lunch and dinner?

lunch at parcel yard. 6 pints before game 3 pints after. eating at my age is not cheating. burger on the way in. sorted till dinner time.

I find it strange people chose to eat at football grounds.

It's overpriced, not that good and who eats between 2pm and 5pm anyway?

Makes a lot more sense to eat better before or after games at times you would usually eat...

To some of our fans it's the most fun they have all day. :thumbup:

I find it strange people chose to eat at football grounds.

It's overpriced, not that good and who eats between 2pm and 5pm anyway?

Makes a lot more sense to eat better before or after games at times you would usually eat...

You'd be amazed how many fat ***** there are who can't go 3 hours without putting food in their mouths. These are the same people who eat in cinemas.

I was referring to the vendors outside, are they part of the internal catering company, they look independent to me.

I just know the thais tried to buy the contract off them as they aren't happy with whats on offer to us and the prices . we re stuck with long queues and poor food . I hate half time approaching , so called fans leaving early to get to the front of the queue and disturbing my view !! really poor all round imo !!

Archived