Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot Posted 5 February 2015 Posted 5 February 2015 Been playing alright. I think we should give him a 5 year, 50k a week extension. Just imo.
Mark_w Posted 5 February 2015 Posted 5 February 2015 One the subject of ex players That lad mills at Bolton dosnt look bad Looks like the sort of player Nigel would really get the best out of, I'm sure they'd get on like a house on fire. Bring him in.
Lambert09 Posted 5 February 2015 Posted 5 February 2015 Not as bad as people make out, but premiership quality? Are you mental? Get back to school
Deucalion Posted 5 February 2015 Posted 5 February 2015 There were times when I really enjoyed watching Gallagher, before the boo-boys got to work. I always thought he had the technical ability for the PL. He is probably more suited to it than to the Championship. But...he must be getting on a bit now. He's probably missed his chance.
shailen Posted 6 February 2015 Posted 6 February 2015 I'm still waiting for the day Gally and Wellens return to our starting line up
ousefox Posted 6 February 2015 Posted 6 February 2015 Remember that brilliant hat trick of his a few years ago. He could certainly score some stunners. O.K. for the last 20 to 25 at this level, possibly. No, not even possibly. How can you actually be serious? He wasn't good enough for our Championship playoff team let alone the Prem. Who would you sub him ahead of in our team? I can't believe I've bothered even commenting in this thread. A player that no Championship teams even took a gamble on loaning this season good enough for the Prem. Christ.
GaelicFox Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/558182/Owe-Everything-Nigel-Pearson-Admits-Preston-s-Paul-Gallagher Shuts up some of the boo boys , some story and genuine support for NP
Jace Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Didn't we improve when we left for some strange unknown reason?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.