Marky mark Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Two tabloids today describe gallaghers free kick as stunning ,quality and class Can't believe I'm asking this but could he cut it In the premiership
Fox Ulike Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 I agree. I also can't believe you're asking this.
Guest Lcfc82 Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 We know he can take a decent free kick and penalty, unfortunately that is all he can do
The Guvnor Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 I think you will find he already has with Blackburn, his dead ball technique was class and incidentally never saw him miss a penalty. Always vilified on here unfairly I thought for one I am pleased he appears to be doing well and getting the plaudits he deserves!
Guest MattP Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 He's 'doing it' in League One - a place where Fryatt, Hayles and Howard looked the business.
Mark 'expert' Lawrenson Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Bloody hell, I actually considered putting the same on here but as a joke.
BirminghamFox Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 the answer is maybe YES.... with a time machine and definitely NO in 2015
MikeyT Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Never in a million years could he cut it in the premiership.
indierich06 Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 He's 'doing it' in League One - a place where Fryatt, Hayles and Howard looked the business. Hayles looked the dog's business.
Marky mark Posted 4 February 2015 Author Posted 4 February 2015 I can see it now we get him back for the last 6 games Qpr last min free kick ......... Then Madrid come in with a 25 million bid ......
JIMMYWILLIS Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 He's the box to box hard man we've been missing
bovril Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 I can't imagine he'd be up for a relegation battle. His performance against Chelsea in 2012 was one of the most gutless I've ever seen from a Leicester player.
Mark_w Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 I am certain he could take a decent free-kick in the Premier League. It's just that, that would be about it.
Silverdaz Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Problem is we never utilised Gallagher properly yes he cant tackle but his dead ball and passing was very good I think its a shame that he isnt here
Donut Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Hes absolutely shit. I mean ABSOLUTELY shit. Like has absolutely no good qualities as a player whatsoever.
filbertway Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Technically, he is class, problem is he's pretty limsy. I don't think in terms of ability he'd look that out of place in this league, his mentality would stand out as pretty bad though (after the 3/4 games where he's running on adrenaline). Edited to say he's class rather than glass! ha
Donut Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Technically he is glass, problem is he's pretty limsy. I don't think in terms of ability he'd look that out of place in this league, his mentality would stand out as pretty bad though (after the 3/4 games where he's running on adrenaline). That might be a typo, but thats half the problem with him.
AKCJ Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Two tabloids today describe gallaghers free kick as stunning ,quality and class Can't believe I'm asking this but could he cut it In the premiership
Bayfox Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 yes he could cut it. if we go american football style and wheel him out for freekicks and pens
Guest Col city fan Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 In all sincerity, it's quality delivery that the team has sorely missed. We haven't sorely missed Gallagher though. His all round game is too weak. HOWEVER, I could see some mileage in bringing him on after 70 min, when we are chasing a game and needing a good set piece for big Huth to get his noggin on. I could see some mileage in that actually.
Bagworthblue Posted 4 February 2015 Posted 4 February 2015 Shame we can't play kids soccer rules and have unlimited rolling subs. Just bring him on for corners and free kicks :-)...... the straight off again
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.