Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Willis

Transfer deadline day

I'm amazed no one has started a thread on Transfer Window speculation.

Apparently (Irish site), Conners is off to Wigan for £3 million. Tommy Wright is off to Blackpool - either for free or season long loan. We're signing Reardon for £750k, Boyd for £500k and Kenton for free.

I'd take 3 million for Connolly anyday and as for new signings I'm sure Levein will scour the reserves leagues of SPL or England for some other cr@p player to guide him ever closer to his P45.

Worse still he could go to MA and DB for advice. :angry: <_<

Hibernian striker Derek Riordan has become the second Scottish striker to turn down a move to Cardiff.

Last week Kilmarnock's Kris Boyd rejected a £300,000 move, despite agreeing terms and passing a medical on a three-year deal.

Now Riordan, 22, has also said no to a switch to Ninian Park after the clubs had agreed on a £500,000 transfer.

Riordan's agent Jim McArthur has confirmed he would be staying with Hibs for the immediate future.

I've been saying for weeks that Conners is on his way to Wigan (my 'spy's' at the JJB !) - but nobody/very few believed me.

I'm now saying that Boyd and/or Reardon are on their way to us today (I've no spy's in Jocko land unfortunately - just my speculation) !!

S**t, S**t, S**t!!!!! :(

Good business for the club if it is £2M and i can't fault then for taking the deal but i bet Levein only gets 1M of it.

This means he has got to get a 10-15 goal a season striker in TODAY for a million quid or i think we can look forward to a scrapping for our lives at the bottom of the table as we wont be able to score any goals!!!

I am now of to the Loo for the rest of the day where i shall proceed to S**t myself!

Good Luck Craig....I hope you can pull one out of the bag.

Archived