Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Willis

Transfer deadline day

Jesus!! i cant believe you all want CL out already, just because Conners is off.

CL has known about this deal for ages so he will have a repacement/s in line.

i wish everyone would stop crying about conners leaving, we are not a one man team and are not going to be relegated just because he is off.

i think this thread should be re-named as "The connolly Buming thread" or "over the top thread" lol

Think you're definitely right there. If he hasn't got people lined up that would be a more serious misjudgement than any so far this season.

Having posted some time ago about Connolly's likely departure for Wigan I am equally confident Levein will have planned his response.

It's NOT his fault Connolly's away. But it will be his fault if he doesn't fill the gap properly.

Think you're definitely right there. If he hasn't got people lined up that would be a more serious misjudgement than any so far this season.

Having posted some time ago about Connolly's likely departure for Wigan I am equally confident Levein will have planned his response.

It's NOT his fault Connolly's away. But it will be his fault if he doesn't fill the gap properly.

Good post. I do honestly believe Levein thought Connolly wouldn't go as there aren't many teams that would offer silly money for a 28 year old who's never played in the premiership before, but even so you'd expect him to have an eye out for potential players.

Riordon must be a target. He's everything Connolly is but 6/7 years younger and 50% cheaper at top whack.

I never anticipated this much activity round city today. Lets hope these deadline day signings can resurrect our fortunes in the same way as Izzet and errr Julian Watts.

I remember Levein saying he had contingency plans or whatever should he lose players like Connolly on deadline day. And it seems to be so (so long as Hume / Hammond turn out to be good). Astute forward planning, very professional and organised managment, top marks to Levein in my opinion

I never anticipated this much activity round city today. Lets hope these deadline day signings can resurrect our fortunes in the same way as Izzet and errr Julian Watts.

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Sorry it had to be done. :ph34r:

Just heard somewhere the deadline is 5pm although I don't believe that's right?

it always used to be cause the fa shuts at 5 and all paperwork needs to be in . hope its midnight though

look, apart from hume and elvis. can anyone honestly think we will get anyone else. Honestly i think NO CHANCE

I can't. Not even the Hume and Elvis deals have been confirmed on our OS yet =/. I think both would be good signings but I wish he'd go for one of them scottish lads aswell.

look, apart from hume and elvis. can anyone honestly think we will get anyone else. Honestly i think NO CHANCE

yeah i agree to , hume deal isnt sealed yet either is it :S

Archived