Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Kanye West

Ultralight Beam and 30 hours

30 hours is great but that ****ing ringtone sample makes me check my phone every pissing time. 

as for best tracks, fade/no more parties/feedback if im gonna go out. fade is going to be so boss about 9 gins into a night. pretty much the whole rest of the album is great to play at home. 

Used to like him for playing the, well, Kanye gimmick but he's been trying too hard for a while now. The Yeezy clothes line is literally rags going for hundreds if not thousands of pounds a pop, his Twitter would make you think it was genuinely someone with a mental illness if it wasn't Kanye, and the gimmicks he keeps pulling for media attention are just embarrassing at this stage.

His album is probably his worst to date to be honest. Can't get into the hype and he's playing some kind of victimised tortured genius which he clearly isn't. For someone who talks about Kanye so much he's becoming more of a Kurt Cobain every week.

Wish he would of stuck to his original persona of being Kanye and whether you hated him or not. Can't be bothered with him now.  

Used to like him for playing the, well, Kanye gimmick but he's been trying too hard for a while now. The Yeezy clothes line is literally rags going for hundreds if not thousands of pounds a pop, his Twitter would make you think it was genuinely someone with a mental illness if it wasn't Kanye, and the gimmicks he keeps pulling for media attention are just embarrassing at this stage.

His album is probably his worst to date to be honest. Can't get into the hype and he's playing some kind of victimised tortured genius which he clearly isn't. For someone who talks about Kanye so much he's becoming more of a Kurt Cobain every week.

Wish he would of stuck to his original persona of being Kanye and whether you hated him or not. Can't be bothered with him now.  

Want to buy a jumper? ...a snip at only £2000. lol

im not sure what the issue is with his clothes line. people seem to think he's the first celebrity/designer to produce pointless and shit clothes but charge stupid amounts for them just because they've got his name on them. 

im not sure what the issue is with his clothes line. people seem to think he's the first celebrity/designer to produce pointless and shit clothes but charge stupid amounts for them just because they've got his name on them. 

There's often been pointless and shite clothes, but he's literally flogging jumpers with holes in.

I appreciate that other designers have done this as well, and I think they're berks as well, but this is a Kanye thread so naturally we're discussing Ye's shite clothesline lol 

Adidas were only involved with the clothing for season 1. The past 2 seasons clothing haven't involved adidas.

Makes more sense, I've been checking and I couldn't find a definite whether the latter were, just knew he had with season 1 at least.

What do we reckon about this $53 million 'debt' thing? I'd imagine it's a gimmick again but at this stage, God knows.

Archived