Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

GOOD LUCK DAVID!

When I looked at DC, he reminded me of the striker Allan Clarke who was at City in 1969.

Now, he has done about the same as Clarke, stayed briefly, and moved on for a profit.

I wish him well, and am glad I didnt have a bit on him at 41-1 to be top goalscorer ! :-)

Glad we have the money for a new replacement, just hope Levein can find someone.

Ian Hume's a decent player according to a lot of my mates so thats promising also Hammonds got good attributes, just worry over the amount of goals they will score.

Thanks for everything though David. Very classy player on the ball for his size and scored some beauties, good luck son.

Hats off to Levein? :unsure: Im sure he didnt have negotiations with Wigan it would have been the board ;)

I am 100% certain that Levein will have said to the board that if Connolly leaves it's for a **** off transfer fee.

To think we've got as much as Ipswich got for Darren Bent and Villa got for Darius Vassell it's making the loss of Connolly easier to bare. Does anyone think Jewell has panicked big time ala Taylor with Akinbiyi? I love Connolly, but at 28 is he worth that much?

I wish David Connolly the best of luck in the Premiership with Wigan..

..thanks for 13 months of service and a 400% profit

You've been a credit to Leicester City whilst we are going through a dark stage.

Hope to see you in the Premiership in the coming seasons.

Many thanks.

isn't it a 300% profit?

Gutted, but Good Luck Connors!

You will be hard to replace and I can't really see a way forward for the club now you've left IMO you we're the only ray of light for Leicester, and to be honest we have a shite defence conceading goals and now we have no proven strikers - If you're defence is gonna concede and you're strike force ain't gonna score you're fuked...we're fuked! :thumbdown:

And for a [Enter VERY large number] time in 3/4 years - Happily prove me wrong City! :rolleyes:

Still ain't been proved wrong yet...

I completely disagree with the points made by Hitesh and Ross earlier.

Anyway, good luck to David Connolly. This move has benefited both parties immensely and he worked extremely hard whenever he played for us, which is all we as fans can ask for :)

I hope he fires in the goals that keep Wigan up, and if he doesn't bag many I hope Dave Whelan goes out and buys a quality striker that will! :P

I completely disagree with the points made by Hitesh and Ross earlier.

Anyway, good luck to David Connolly. This move has benefited both parties immensely and he worked extremely hard whenever he played for us, which is all we as fans can ask for :)

I hope he fires in the goals that keep Wigan up, and if he doesn't bag many I hope Dave Whelan goes out and buys a quality striker that will! :P

10 mill for Hume? ;):whistle:

Archived