I blame Wellens Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Played up front in a 541 then upfront in a 442 Am I missing something? Yes you are but I'm too pissed off to explain apologies for calling you a prat though.
Monsell1976 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Schwarzer is a total liability Cost us every single game, no matter how good or bad anyone has played... Goal a game disgrace Pearson favourite, he will be untouchable like Morgan, and then we wonder why we keep losing, from individual errors.
GorlestonFox Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Yes you are but I'm too pissed off to explain apologies for calling you a prat though. Apology accepted
adam1 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 It was a tactical shambles. Against Arsenal we pressed higher up the pitch. Therefore when we won the ball we had attacking options. Today we were too deep. We had no attacking option as Kram had to drop deep to get the ball to feet. Otherwise it would have been pointless long balls.
splinterdream Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Mahrez and Kram have been woeful, why are they still in? They had no outlet today on the wrong formation for today's match
shailen Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Simpson for me was absolutely shocking today. I blame him for both goals. Let Bacuna cut inside so easily and could have easily shown him down the line and didn't even try to make a tackle for their second goal. As for the keeper situation, I cant wait till Kasper gets back.
Clever Fox Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 We were beaten before the kick off with that line up. Mahrez was a liability and should have been taken off at half time. Krameric was terrible despite scoring a goal but tried hard. NP done nothing to improve things at half time. Another Bad Day at the office.
Monsell1976 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Simpson for me was absolutely shocking today. I blame him for both goals. Let Bacuna cut inside so easily and could have easily shown him down the line and didn't even try to make a tackle for their second goal. As for the keeper situation, I cant wait till Kasper gets back. It's not Simpsons fault, the keeper more or less threw the ball in the net, from what should have been a comfortable save.
NewquayFox Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Stan Collymore said on Twitter after 20 minutes City need to take off a Central Defender and play an extra Midfielder, Villa were poor today but we managed to make them look good. Time to change things down at the KP I'm sad to say.....
Clever Fox Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Simpson for me was absolutely shocking today. I blame him for both goals. Let Bacuna cut inside so easily and could have easily shown him down the line and didn't even try to make a tackle for their second goal. As for the keeper situation, I cant wait till Kasper gets back. agree we were crying out for De Laet raiding down the right to give us some time on the Ball and to get up in support.
DennisNedry Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Cambiasso was especially dogshit today. Reminded me of Steven Hughes.
shailen Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 It's not Simpsons fault, the keeper more or less threw the ball in the net, from what should have been a comfortable save. Yeah that was poor keeping and should have been saved, but Simpson could have blocked the shot, or attempted too. He didnt even try to tackle him.
Monsell1976 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Yeah that was poor keeping and should have been saved, but Simpson could have blocked the shot, or attempted too. He didnt even try to tackle him.He had a bad game, but barring James, and kramaric, nobody did themselves proud
Foxey id Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 It's not Simpsons fault, the keeper more or less threw the ball in the net, from what should have been a comfortable save. a bit like the one that got city through to this stage
shailen Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 He had a bad game, but barring James, and kramaric, nobody did themselves proud Completely agree. VERY, VERY POOR today from everybody bar those two performances. But Simpson and Schwazer stood out as particularly shocking from them all. All I know is I want Huth and Upson to start the next game. Best two CBs we have.
Monsell1976 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Completely agree. VERY, VERY POOR today from everybody bar those two performances. But Simpson and Schwazer stood out as particularly shocking from them all. All I know is I want Huth and Upson to start the next game. Best two CBs we have.
LcfcBaker Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Negative team selection. Should of been 4 4 2 we would of battered them. There for the taking and we **** it. Woeful team villa and we made them look good. Shocking
Monsell1976 Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Completely agree. VERY, VERY POOR today from everybody bar those two performances. But Simpson and Schwazer stood out as particularly shocking from them all. All I know is I want Huth and Upson to start the next game. Best two CBs we have.Won't happen mate, pearsons favourites, Morgan and schwazer priority to get out, schlupp did nothing all game, but out of favour albriighton sits on the bench again, but Pearson will stick with them.
RedSoxUK Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Kramaric wasn't given the time, space, or to feet delivery which he had vs Arsenal, thus ineffective - Cracking goal, don't write that goal off as pointless because, to score a header with that power and precision is world class, and his confidence won't be shattered from the loss, but inspired because he's scored two in a row now. Mahrez ineffective, Pearson really had to take him off around the 65/70 mark, I have no doubts about Albrighton, and he would have been a better option for the final 20 mins. Cambiasso was quite frankly outshone by Matty James today. I don't think the criticism to Cambi is warranted, yeah to an extent he wasn't at his best, but in this formation vs this team, his options ahead of him weren't exactly there. Great dummy.
NewquayFox Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Upson and James can hold their heads up after that shambles, Kramaric must have had a pre match threat from Pearson to stay as far away from the oppositions penalty area as possible, sad day for all true City fans after that rubbish...
shailen Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Won't happen mate, pearsons favourites, Morgan and schwazer priority to get out, schlupp did nothing all game, but out of favour albriighton sits on the bench again, but Pearson will stick with them. I thought Wes would come good, but I've lost my patience and he should be dropped now. I think possibly put Mahrez behind the striker and Albrighton on the right, may be the way to go from now on.
dobbylcfc Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Upson and James can hold their heads up after that shambles, Kramaric must have had a pre match threat from Pearson to stay as far away from the oppositions penalty area as possible, sad day for all true City fans after that rubbish...Totally agree
JonnyBoy Posted 15 February 2015 Posted 15 February 2015 Sorry but you can't blame kramaric. He dropped deep just so he could get on the ball. 2 efforts on target, 1 goal. Muppet
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.