Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

For the 3000-4000 who sang Pearson's name you guys are flogging .....

Keep or sack Pearson? I'd say keep. If we sack him we could easily end up with a useless twit that could bring us steadily down the divisions until we reach bottom of league 2. Besides I still think he can get us promoted again. Hopefully he'll have learnt his lessons this time regarding players.

Pearson lacks premier league know how. He choses favourites every game and not the best performing. How Marc albrighton didn't start against villa is beyond me.

Of course, I hope as much as everyone else that we pull it together and stay up! 

At the end of the day we have to live with what decisions are made at the club. There's no point in arguing amongst ourselves, or shouting negative comments at the games, this doesn't really help anyone.

There's still a chance we can stay up, no matter how small!

I think we have a decent chance a 1 in 3 chance the bookies say , that's not impossible

Keep the faith

• 3 weeks later...

Not many one Nigel pearson songs tonight ??

Or did I miss them ???

Lose to hull, there might be a few pearson out chants.

That's not me being anti pearson, I just think everybody has given him enough chances, and the mood is changing towards him

Guest MattP

Yeah, he was shocking tonight making a side 8 points adrift of safety more than competitive and being widely called 'unlucky' against the Champions.

Yeah, he was shocking tonight making a side 8 points adrift of safety more than competitive and being widely called 'unlucky' against the Champions.

A team he is responsible for putting 8 pts adrift

A team being touted to be "unlucky" against the Champions

You sort of answered my point Matt

I'm just being a smart arse , your point is valid .....

But equally reversible ....how on earth did that incompetent fool manage to get us 8pts adrift despite having decent tools at his disposal

you're right, i don't understand why  we're bottom since we play  so  well week  after week, keeping all those clean sheets and scoring all those goals only to  have dumb luck  ruin it for us.

you're right, i don't understand why  we're bottom since we play  so  well week  after week, keeping all those clean sheets and scoring all those goals only to  have dumb luck  ruin it for us.

lol LOL lol

Agreed it's a disgrace, he's gotta go, the board have gotta go, we need to get Pulis from West Brom

Fooking right baby ...love it , could it happen ??

Guest MattP

A team he is responsible for putting 8 pts adrift

A team being touted to be "unlucky" against the Champions

You sort of answered my point Matt

I'm just being a smart arse , your point is valid .....

But equally reversible ....how on earth did that incompetent fool manage to get us 8pts adrift despite having decent tools at his disposal

Yep, it's his team. He will take the responsibility for the season.

Imcompetent fool is harsh though given where we are now though from where we were when he took over.

Peter Taylor, Ian Holloway, that's incompetent. Not Nigel Pearson, ever more so when you look at the financial side.

Yep, it's his team. He will take the responsibility for the season.

Imcompetent fool is harsh though given where we are now though from where we were when he took over.

Peter Taylor, Ian Holloway, that's incompetent. Not Nigel Pearson, ever more so when you look at the financial side.

Agreed stupid harsh

and I genuinely feel for him

I don't want him to go , I want him to find Inspiration and actually put a huge run of positive results till end of season and then get us back up next season and learn from is mistakes this season and keep us up In 2016-17

But loose to Hull and the white hankies will be out and once you loose the crowd well he just becomes a statistic then

Guest MattP

Agreed stupid harsh

and I genuinely feel for him

I don't want him to go , I want him to find Inspiration and actually put a huge run of positive results till end of season and then get us back up next season and learn from is mistakes this season and keep us up In 2016-17

But loose to Hull and the white hankies will be out and once you loose the crowd well he just becomes a statistic then

I dunno, I remember a torrent of abuse at him when we were 1-0 down to Boro at half time on the opening day of last season, we ended up having one of our best ever ones.

I don't see the fans turning en masse between now and the end of the season, it's pointless to do so now whatever happens.

I dunno, I remember a torrent of abuse at him when we were 1-0 down to Boro at half time on the opening day of last season, we ended up having one of our best ever ones.

I don't see the fans turning en masse between now and the end of the season, it's pointless to do so now whatever happens.

That's the thing about crowd mentality ....no predicting it really

I agree no point now

Big Sam will be avalable in May lol lol lol

Yeah it seems everyone just accepts that nothing is going to change. Nice will stay. We'll lose. 

I just cannot fathom how the owners and the fans in general have been so patient. 

Guest MattP

That's the thing about crowd mentality ....no predicting it really

I agree no point now

Big Sam will be avalable in May lol lol lol

As I've said before Big Sam would be very welcome, another manager under aprreciated.

Yeah it seems everyone just accepts that nothing is going to change. Nice will stay. We'll lose. 

I just cannot fathom how the owners and the fans in general have been so patient. 

I can, had heads dropped or players looked like they hadn't wanted to play then fans should get angry, that hasn't happened. Maybe a lot of fans remember the shit we put up with before and inbetween NP's two reigns as well.

We may well be down now anyway, and if that's the case we need a proven manager who knows how to get out the Championship.

So say we get rid of Pearson and get someone else in, it goes one of two ways, 1) They miraculously manage to keep us up and we all praise and say it should of happened sooner OR 2) We get relegated anyway, lose the man who got us here and then the question is asked as to why we got rid of him.

His decisions yesterday annoyed me, like they did a lot of supporters, but without proper consideration as to who we would bring instead of him would put us in a worse place. 

Anyone who is saying the statement "anybody would do a better job than him", is a silly thing to say really, sacking him won't suddenly make everything better as the grass isn't always greener, as it might have a negative effect on the players, rather than the positive effect we are all hoping it has. But I accept the fact that something needs to be done.

Just my opinion.

sadly all too late though, so no debate

Archived