Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Managed to get my game with Jammo in before I go:

Sporting CP 2-3 Besiktas

Pretty close game overall:

3 (can't remember who scored, just remember that it was a header, sorry!)

57 Töre

80 Töre

88 Gülüm

90 Silva

Didn't catch the Motm but it may have been Gokhan Töre.

Think Montero got the first

Wookie and Original Robbo when are you free this week?

fifa15resultps4ft31.png

Besiktas marched back to the top of the table with a dramatic 3-2 win over Sporting Lisbon. It started brightly for Sporting who took the lead in the 3rd minute through Montero's 5th goal of the season and it stayed 1-0 right upto the 57th minute when Tore made it 1-1. The game seemed to be heading to a draw but Tore 80' made it 2-1 and then Gulum in the 88th minute put Besiktas 3-1 up and surely game over? Sporting wouldn't lay down though and grabbed a second in the 90th minute through Silva but Besiktas held on for the 3pts

fifa15resultps4ft32.png

Shakthar got their first win of the season with a 2-0 win over a CSKA side who will be cursing their luck! CSKA hit the post twice during this game and Musa who has been prolific this season just didn't have his shooting boots on today as he missed many a chance! Shakthar though took their chances and Man Of The Match Luiz Adriano struck in the 71 minute and in the 85th, his second goal was particularly pleasing on the eye as Bernard rainbow flicked the ball, hit a volleyed cross for Adriano to head in his 4th goal this season

fifa15resultps4ft33.png

Villarreal and Feyenoord shared the points in a 2-2 draw with a very late twist. Villarreal took the lead in the 24 minute when G.Dos Santos showed some nice skill on the wing, he crossed the ball in for Joel Campbell to chest it down and beat the keeper at his near post. Manu then scored in the 40th minute when the ball was cut back in the area and Manu slotted home for 1-1 and his 5th goal this season. Boetius 52' then made it 2-1 to Feyenoord as a shot came in from outside the area the keeper could only parry it to him and he with ease put the ball in the back of the net. A few more chances were seen either end but then in a late twist, Villarreal burst through with G.Dos Santos, he looked to have done to much but the keeper made a right howler the ball went past him and Dos Santos was brought down by Nelom (who was sent off) for a penalty which he converted in the 90th minute to earn Villarreal a deserved draw

Was a tight game, I thought the post was going to be downfall once again. Added time winner was pleasing.

Well played Chris

Yeah you shaded it in the end, but what the hell was my goalie doing for your 1st goal lol

fifa15resultps4ft34.png

In a late night Monday match we saw CSKA Moscow score a last minute winner to beat Villarreal 3-2. It started brightly for CSKA when Natcho hit the post in the 8th minute but Villarreal took the lead in the 13th minute when a lovely through ball from Joel Campbell was blasted home by Cheryshev. CSKA were knocking on the door and eventually got their equaliser in the 42nd minute through Musa, he was played through and chipped the Villarreal goalkeeper. Dzagoev then hit the post for CSKA in the 45th minute but the teams went level into the break. More chances were seen for both sides but Oliseh 76' put CSKA infront as a through ball evaded the Villarreal defence and Oliseh smashed it home! But 3 minutes later Giovani Dos Santos 79' was put through with a lovely flighted through ball and he controlled the ball and on the half volley made it 2-2, that was his 6th goal this season. It looked like the game was heading for a draw but in the 90th minute a lovely cross was delivered from the left and Musa rose highest and planted his header home! That's Musa's 6th goal this season the CSKA striker is on fire!

Hopefully more people will be on aswell so we can get more matches played.. Remember guys sometimes it's better to inbox your opponent as posts in here could get missed

Southampton 3 - 1 Aston Villa

Elia 10', Tadic 24', Mane 45'

Agbonlahor 90'

MOTM: Fraser Forster

Alan Hutton served his one match suspension and Southampton had all but won it after the first half. Forster unsurprisingly winning MOTM for his string of saves. Villa were battering at the goal throughout the game with 11 shots but Soton scored 3 of their 4 to seal to win.

Southampton 3 - 1 Aston Villa

Elia 10', Tadic 24', Mane 45'

Agbonlahor 90'

MOTM: Fraser Forster

Alan Hutton served his one match suspension and Southampton had all but won it after the first half. Forster unsurprisingly winning MOTM for his string of saves. Villa were battering at the goal throughout the game with 11 shots but Soton scored 3 of their 4 to seal to win.

I had 6 shots (4 on target) and a lot of yours were quite far out. Plus I had an open goal that I just couldn't reach. A point would've been a fair result but I wasn't dominated.

I had 6 shots (4 on target) and a lot of yours were quite far out. Plus I had an open goal that I just couldn't reach. A point would've been a fair result but I wasn't dominated.

Some games on FIFA just go that way, you got all the luck. Not complaining that's just FIFA.

On another day my shots would have gone in :dunno:

I thought for a while it was going to stay 2-1 which would have been a travesty.

I've added you on psn (mines levi-porter) I'll be on just after half 5 tomorrow, drop me a message on it and i'll play our game. I wont be free now until next monday.

Archived