Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

SC Braga 2 - 0 RCD Espanyol

Pardo 27, 51

MOTM - K. Casilla (Espanyol)

Was very even up to the first goal, Wookie plays a good game I always like going up against him. Unlucky mate

Club brugge0-0celtic

Man of match: de bock

Celtic were awful couldn't get anything going forward far too defensive even though I had it on attacking. Drab ish match Jonaldinho had few chances but that's about it tbh

Wouldn't have been a good one for the neutral  :D

Wouldn't have been a good one for the neutral :D

Celtic just played work man like, defensively strong but going forward they just don't wanna go past half way line. I felt pretty comfortable though that I wasn't gonna conceade but you played far better than me.

Sorry not been around, unfortunately my broadband installation was cancelled on friday and I'll have to wait until 2nd July now. My parents are on holiday tomorrow morning so as I was going to go there to do daily cat feeding & Netflix viewing anyway I'll do this fifa comp there as well :)

I can only do 3-5pm tomorrow but will be around more every other afternoon/evening this week.

Once a few people have hit 4 games i'll post the first table, etc

The only guys yet to play a game are Anorak, Basingstoke Fox and Mikey, Mikey is away, Anorak should be getting some games in soon and i'm sure Basingstoke Fox will aswell

Udinese 3-0 Palace

Di Natale x 3

Dominated from start to finish with a high pass success rate, changed my formation to cope with Palace's pace and it worked.

You could have made a cup of tea during the match & it would have worked!

Tried playing Anorak but the connection died, he then said to give his place to someone else as his internet isn't that good at his parents. It was lagging up but not to the point I was gonna quit until it just died

I offered to try again and invited him but he then had to go, said we would try again tomorrow, so we shall see

So his place is TBD at the moment....

Archived