Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Udinese 1-1 FC Twente

Scorers were Thereau & Castaognos.

Really good game, end to end stuff with Scuffet getting MOTM.

Udinese took the lead after some intricate passing fed the ball to Thereau on the corner of the 18, he drilled it and it beat the keeper going in off the post.

Castaognos then made it 1-1 with a great finish from the edge of the penalty area with 3 Udinese players around him.

'Nese had a chance to seal it at the death but a mixture of the post and some fantastic goalkeeping from the Twente shot stopper denied them.

From this save, Twente countered and should have won it in injury time with Castagnos through 1-1, he had time, he went for the finesse finish but somehow put it high and wide.

Draw was a fair result.

Twente 1-1 Udines

Castaignos 45

Thereau 20

MOTM: Scuffet (Udinese keeper)

Good game that was, both teams had plenty of chances to win it - both as clear as each other! Draw was probably a fair result, although the opposition keeper got man of the match (again haha). Good game mate

Udinese 1-1 FC Twente

Scorers were Thereau & Castaognos.

Really good game, end to end stuff with Scuffet getting MOTM.

Udinese took the lead after some intricate passing fed the ball to Thereau on the corner of the 18, he drilled it and it beat the keeper going in off the post.

Castaognos then made it 1-1 with a great finish from the edge of the penalty area with 3 Udinese players around him.

'Nese had a chance to seal it at the death but a mixture of the post and some fantastic goalkeeping from the Twente shot stopper denied them.

From this save, Twente countered and should have won it in injury time with Castagnos through 1-1, he had time, he went for the finesse finish but somehow put it high and wide.

Draw was a fair result.

Thought you'd won it when it hit the post! Then thought I was going to win it last minute again but my finish was shocking.

Hoping to play Staff shortly.

Everytime I try and get on FIFA online its telling me the Playstation Network is busy, just trying to understand why and if its something i can fix

Racing Club 3 - 2 Udinese

Castillon 9,13

Videla (MOTM) 87

Widmer 60

Thereau 90

Racing raced into a 2 goal lead early doors thanks to a brace by Castillon, second goal was a great lobbed finish from the edge of the box. After half time they were battered from start to finish, Udinese had 6 corners on the bounce and finally scored through Widmer after Racing failed to clear.

A counter attack with a few minutes to go lead to a deep cross from the right being met by man of the match Videla, before Udinese attacked again and pulled back another with neat passing in the box finally finished by Thereau with the last kick of the game.

Well played pal, you deserved to win that one

Midweek recap..

A good steady flow of matches have been seen which is good, overall certainly happy with how many matches have been played since the season started. It would be nice to get as many outstanding matches played though, especially the ones without a * next to them and as we are going into week 5 the week 1 fixture and week 2 fixtures really need to get played asap aswell! I know there were some PSN issues yesterday (when isn't there PSN issues?) so that was unfortunate as maybe a few other matches would have been played

Anyway updated table, etc will be up soon

REMAINING WEEK 4 FIXTURES

Racing Club [staff] v FC Basel [starFox]

SV Werder Bremen [GLC]* v FC Krasnodar [Anorak]
GLC is away till the weekend*

Crystal Palace [brenfox] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]*
Basingstoke Fox is currently very busy with work, so will be hard to get hold of at times*

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]*
Lcfclad2013 can only play his games on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings*

OUTSTANDING WEEK 3 FIXTURES

Racing Club [staff] v RCD Espanyol [Wookie]

Club América [basingstoke Fox]* v SV Werder Bremen [GLC]*
Basingstoke Fox is currently very busy with work, so will be hard to get hold of at times*
GLC is away till the weekend*

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]*

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]*
Lcfclad2013 can only play his games on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings*

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 FIXTURES

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v FC Basel [starFox]

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Racing Club [staff]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURE

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Toulouse FC [DB11]

TEAM NEWS

None

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 MINUTES

Games must be set to ONLINE SQUADS

Game speed NORMAL

Controls must be set to ANY

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match (not mandatory but you will miss out on certain awards, etc)

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message them on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Jonaldinho | PSN: Jonaldinho22
StarFox | PSN: StarSi
Anorak | PSN: gaz3000
GLC | PSN: spot665

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship Report

newsskyftps4fifa15mcrep3.png

Play offs are going to be tight again this year. If only I'd turned those 0-0s into wins I'd be a real title contender.

Good work Chrisuki

I haven't seen any of the guys on apart from bren who I played. I again won't be on till Monday.... Nice to see steady celtic hit the play offs!

I sent you a message on psn the other day mate asking when you could play... when can you?

I sent you a message on psn the other day mate asking when you could play... when can you?

I replied back saying I'm on monday-wednesday and you said you would be on at 8 but didn't see you, played bren then went off. I'll be back on monday-wednesday 6 till 9 ish

Week 5 fixtures will be up later, would be great if some outstanding fixtures got played before then but not really confident any will. We potentially will be going into a 11 game backlog come week 5 fixtures and while I understand people are busy, etc these matches eventually have to be played!

Last season I only had to default one persons results, I hope I won't have to do any this season but I've got a feeling that won't be the case haha

Anyway as I said week 5 fixtures up later (evening time)

fifa15ps4mchampfixtures5.png

WEEK 5 FIXTURES INFO
Basingstoke Fox is currently very busy with work, so will be hard to get hold of at times
Lcfclad2013 can only play his games on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings

OUTSTANDING WEEK 4 FIXTURES AND INFO

Racing Club [staff] v FC Basel [starFox]

SV Werder Bremen [GLC] v FC Krasnodar [Anorak]

Crystal Palace [brenfox] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]
Basingstoke Fox is currently very busy with work, so will be hard to get hold of at times

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 3 FIXTURES AND INFO

Racing Club [staff] v RCD Espanyol [Wookie]

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v SV Werder Bremen [GLC]

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 FIXTURES AND INFO

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v FC Basel [starFox]

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Racing Club [staff]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURE AND INFO

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Toulouse FC [DB11]

TEAM NEWS

None

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 MINUTES

Games must be set to ONLINE SQUADS

Game speed NORMAL

Controls must be set to ANY

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match (not mandatory but you will miss out on certain awards, etc)

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message them on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Jonaldinho | PSN: Jonaldinho22
StarFox | PSN: StarSi
Anorak | PSN: gaz3000
GLC | PSN: spot665

Staff, StarFox, Wookie, GLC, Anorak, DB11, Jammo, i really hope you can get your outstanding games played asap!

Mikey, Staff as you know i'm pretty flexible so whenever you are free just pop us a message on here or PSN and if i'm not busy i'll play, if i can't make it we will arrange a day/time :thumbup:

Racing Club 1 - FC Basel 3

(Castillon 11) - (Embolo 16, Delgado 51, Donzalez 57)

Really close game. Arguably Racing Club were the better team. I changed my formation at half time which aided me getting me 2 early goals in the second half.

Overall, great game.

Racing Club 3 - 2 SC Braga

D. Milito 27'

W. Camacho 43'

N. Sanchez 85'

R. Micael 2'

Eder 60'

MOTM - Matheus (SC Braga)

Started like a house on fire with a very early goal but then Staff started to take a hold and scored with a pen to level it up and then a bizarre goal to take the lead. A weak shot hit the post and it bounced back in from the front of the keepers legs lol

I then got on level terms with a very nicely worked goal but Staff scored a late goal to kill me off and probably end any hopes of a playoff place this season. Overall Staff just shaded it on terms of chances but a draw would have probably been fair aswell

Well played mate, it was an action packed game

Archived