Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Werder Bremen 4 - 2 Celtic

Di Santo x 4

Commons & Denayer

MOTM Mackay-Stevens

So i win 4-2, but i only have 3 shots and 1 on target? Stupid game!

Well played bud

Bremen4-2celtic

Di Santo 23' 31' 51' 77'

Kommons 25'

Denayer 85'

Man of match di santo

Considering spot only had 3 shots and 1 on target according to fifa stats I feel slightly robbed. First half didn't see much in it apart from di Santo is op and scored with every chance while Griffiths missed too many chances. Well played spot.

Bremen4-2celtic

Di Santo 23' 31' 51' 77'

Kommons 25'

Denayer 85'

Man of match di santo

Considering spot only had 3 shots and 1 on target according to fifa stats I feel slightly robbed. First half didn't see much in it apart from di Santo is op and scored with every chance while Griffiths missed too many chances. Well played spot.

Not sure you should feel robbed, at half time i had 0 shots and yet Di Santo scored from 25 yards... You were cutting me open in the first half!

Not sure you should feel robbed, at half time i had 0 shots and yet Di Santo scored from 25 yards... You were cutting me open in the first half!

Thanks I knew Bremen would cause me trouble though with the pace in there side. Di santo was a beast tbf I didn't even know he was that pacey just opened my defense, and that 25 yarder was class

So 17 games played since the league started last Wednesday which isn't bad, a few people are away and others have been busy so all in all i think it's been an ok start

Hopefully a few more remaining/outstanding games can get played soon before week 3's fixtures go up as usual Sat/Sun

Oh and i decided to keep to the usual format in terms of how the league is structured. If you are on the same points goals scored will place you above that person, if all square on goals then goal difference comes into play. It's served the league fine since this began so i'll keep it in place for this season again

REMAINING WEEK 2 FIXTURES

*Please look at members info below

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v FC Basel [starFox]

FC Twente [Mikey]* v SV Werder Bremen [GLC]

Racing Club [staff] v FC Krasnodar [Anorak]

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v Club Brugge KV [Jonaldinho]

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v FC Twente [Mikey]*

FC Basel [starFox] v Udinese [Ross-Kemp]

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Racing Club [staff]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURES

FC Twente [Mikey]* v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]*

Racing Club [staff] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v FC Twente [Mikey]*

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Toulouse FC [DB11]

TEAM NEWS

Marcel Tisserand is suspended for Toulouse FC' next match he therefore cannot be picked

Scott Dann is suspended for Crystal Palace' next match he therefore cannot be picked

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 MINUTES

Games must be set to ONLINE SQUADS

Game speed NORMAL

Controls must be set to ANY

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message them on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Mikey is now away till Sunday (28th June)*

Lcfclad2013 can only play his games on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday*

----------

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176

Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07

Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki

DB11 | PSN: danfoster714

jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc

Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter

Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93

Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591

Wookie | PSN: PEH5

Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life

Jonaldinho | PSN: Jonaldinho22

StarFox | PSN: StarSi

Anorak | PSN: gaz3000

GLC | PSN: spot665

FC Krasnodar 2 - 0 SC Braga

Joaozinho 33'

P. Mamaev 90'

MOTM - V. Bystrov (FC Krasnodar)

Not sure how I lost that game had quite a few chances but Anorak also did, I think a draw would have been fair but in the end he took his chances and I didn't. Was a decent game though

Well played mate

I'll try to get my other games done for Saturday. It's been another busy week!

That's fine mate, aslong as people keep me in the loop then it makes it easier for me as I'm not in the dark then

Udinese 2-2 Basel

Allan

Di Natale

Zuffi

Allan (O.G)

Draw was a fair result however I was slightly unlucky in that both Si's goals were deflected in.

Deflected and own goals? You'll get used to it :P

fifa15ps4mchampfixtures3.png

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 FIXTURES

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v FC Basel [starFox]

FC Twente [Mikey]* v SV Werder Bremen [GLC]

Racing Club [staff] v FC Krasnodar [Anorak]

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v Club Brugge KV [Jonaldinho]

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v FC Twente [Mikey]*

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Racing Club [staff]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURES

FC Twente [Mikey]* v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]*

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v FC Twente [Mikey]*

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Toulouse FC [DB11]

TEAM NEWS

Marcel Tisserand is suspended for Toulouse FC' next match he therefore cannot be picked
Scott Dann is suspended for Crystal Palace' next match he therefore cannot be picked

MEMBERS INFO

Mikey should be back tomorrow (28th June)*
Lcfclad2013 can only play his games on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday*

----------

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Jonaldinho | PSN: Jonaldinho22
StarFox | PSN: StarSi
Anorak | PSN: gaz3000
GLC | PSN: spot665

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 MINUTES

Games must be set to ONLINE SQUADS

Game speed NORMAL

Controls must be set to ANY

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message them on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

Udinese 1 - 1 Toulouse

Widmer 26'; Ben Yedder 61'

MOTM: T. Heurtaux (Udinese)

Widmer rose highest from a cross to nod in after 26 minutes, just before half time Braithwaite had a 1v1 that was superbly saved by the Udinese goalkeeper. Toulouse equaliser came from a through ball down the right, that was swept into the box first time where Ben Yedder finesse shot near post that the goalkeeper got a hand to but ultimately could not keep it out, although arguably should have. Everyone thought Udinese restored their lead when someone had a shot in the penalty area that the keeper couldn't react to and went under him into the net, although with Udinese celebrating and Toulouse players going back to kick off the assistant had raised his flag for offside. Massive relief for Toulouse. A late rally by Toulouse almost saw them snatch it at the end with a number of chances in quick succession but the game ended all square.

Tisserand also served his suspension, although his replacement will probably keep his spot in the team.

Hopefully we will see more matches played this week, it went pretty damn quiet!

I maybe be on later this evening if any of my opponents are, I'm celebrating my Birthday (pension soon) so I could be the first person in competition history to be drunk when playing, I'll probably end up playing better bit like when i play pool!

Archived