Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

**** this game! 

That game was bullshit! Your keeper made 24 saves!!! ****ing 24!!! 

Anyway 

Panathinaikos 2-1 Werder Bremen 

Berg x 2

Fritz 

MOTM You guessed it Steele! 

Anyway, Good game! 

Edit: For some reason, the stats said i had 14 shots, but on the rating screen, it states 24 saves.... i don't know

Panathinikos 2 werder 1

Feel bit sorry for you there glc! Good game though!

Berg 24 and 86
Fritz 39.

Did u change tactics second half? Was all over me at one point

I put it on attack and high pressure

Twente 3-2 Espanyol

Ziyech 18

Mokotjo 61

Eghan 90

Canas 17

Garcia 61 (pen)

MOTM: Casilla (Espanyol keeper)

5th game in a row the opposition keepers got man of the match! Managed to win the game in the last minute with a header but thought I was going to end up drawing again. Well played Wookie, was a good game!

I've had some good games tonight, Jonaldinho you probably edged it but I nearly won it at the end with a shot that hit the post. The goal you scored was a beauty

The DB11 game would have probably ended up a draw if it wasn't for my shocking defending

But like I said both were good games. Well played lads

I've had some good games tonight, Jonaldinho you probably edged it but I nearly won it at the end with a shot that hit the post. The goal you scored was a beauty

The DB11 game would have probably ended up a draw if it wasn't for my shocking defending

Buy like I said both were good games. Well played lads

Yeah your keeper had a great game, and I thought that shot was in from the moment you hit it, was cursing my poor finishing  :D Thanks, the LB popping up with a cracker. Still unbeaten!

Pan 2 America 2

Another close game!

Zeca 10

Tavlarardis 84

Pellerano 30

Peralta 90 penalty. Slightly dodgy off the ball in the box but nevermind!

Thought i was going to win after cending my cb up top for him to perfom a cryoff turn and slot the ball in.

Well played Basingstoke

Nice one guys! 8 games were played on Sunday, let's hope it can be kept up

Can anyone beat Jonaldinho? could we see the first unbeaten team since this started?

Nice one guys! 8 games were played on Sunday, let's hope it can be kept up

Can anyone beat Jonaldinho? could we see the first unbeaten team since this started?

Watch me go & beat him now lol I'm already practising my park the bus in preparation.

Twente 3-2 Club America

Castaignos 68

Ziyech 77

Eghan 90

Peralta 60

Pellerano 81

MOTM: Castaignos (Twente)

First half we cancelled each other out and then in the second half it all came to life with 5 goals. A draw probably would have a fair result but Eghan (super sub it would seem) scored a 90th minute winner for the 2nd game running. Good game as always BasingstokeFox, unlucky not to get a point.

Archived