Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

As usual a midweek recap...

We have seen a steady flow of games played but we still see 5 backlogged matches and 6 current week matches, unfortunately though some people are busy right now (Basingstoke Fox) and jammo_lcfc seems to have gone awol, i'm sure both them issues will eventually be sorted though. Remember guys it helps me and others if you tell me/others if you are busy/away/whatnot as we don't have to go chasing you then! and if you aren't the above? then get ya bloody matches played! haha

As i said in a previous post and this is not mandatory (nothing is) but if you do give me an insight into a game you have played it does help me choose a match of the current week, if you don't i will either pick a high scoring game or we just simply won't see a MOTCW

Updated table, etc will be coming soon (if i haven't melted due to the heat)

REMAINING WEEK 3 FIXTURES

Club América [basingstoke Fox]* v SV Werder Bremen [GLC]
Basingstoke Fox is currently very busy with work, so he will be hard to get hold of at the moment*

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v Toulouse FC [DB11]

FC Twente [Mikey] v Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc]

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]*
Basingstoke Fox is currently very busy with work, so he will be hard to get hold of at the moment*

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]*
Lcfclad2013 can only play his games on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings*

Racing Club [staff] v RCD Espanyol [Wookie]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 FIXTURES

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v FC Basel [starFox]

Club América [basingstoke Fox]* v Club Brugge KV [Jonaldinho]

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Racing Club [staff]

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURES

Club América [basingstoke Fox]* v FC Twente [Mikey]

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Toulouse FC [DB11]

TEAM NEWS

None

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 MINUTES

Games must be set to ONLINE SQUADS

Game speed NORMAL

Controls must be set to ANY

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match (not mandatory but you will miss out on certain stuff)

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message them on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Jonaldinho | PSN: Jonaldinho22
StarFox | PSN: StarSi
Anorak | PSN: gaz3000
GLC | PSN: spot665

Twente 0-0 Panathinaikos

MOTM: Steele (Pana's keeper)

Another draw for me. Scoring really does seem to be the problem for me! 4th game in a row the opposition keeper has been man of the match. But of a stalemate to be honest, I just shaded it going on shots and possession. Good game mate

Panithankos 0 fc twente 0

Quite a boring game after trying for ages to set it up! Found the speed of the game really fast mikey?

Didn't really notice any difference to be honest mate

fifa15ps4mchampfixtures4.png

OUTSTANDING WEEK 3 FIXTURES

Club América [basingstoke Fox]* v SV Werder Bremen [GLC]

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v Toulouse FC [DB11]

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Club América [basingstoke Fox]*

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013]*
Lcfclad2013 can only play his games on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings*

Racing Club [staff]* v RCD Espanyol [Wookie]
Staff is away till sometime next week*

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 FIXTURES

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v FC Basel [starFox]

Club América [basingstoke Fox]* v Club Brugge KV [Jonaldinho]

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Racing Club [staff]*
Staff is away till sometime next week*

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURES

Club América [basingstoke Fox]* v FC Twente [Mikey]

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Toulouse FC [DB11]

TEAM NEWS

None

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 MINUTES

Games must be set to ONLINE SQUADS

Game speed NORMAL

Controls must be set to ANY

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match (not mandatory but you will miss out on certain awards, etc)

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message them on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Jonaldinho | PSN: Jonaldinho22
StarFox | PSN: StarSi
Anorak | PSN: gaz3000
GLC | PSN: spot665

Thought i'd get fixtures up abit early this week, i hope outstanding matches can get played asap and especially the matches without a * next to them!

I should as always be available most times usually after 4/5pm, if not i shall let you know if i can't make a day/time

I know people are busy/away at the minute but I do hope we see a good amount of matches getting played soon as it has gone very quiet lately

One game has been played in nearly a week, that's poor

Archived