Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

If games are drawn then a replay happens and if the replay is drawn then the team with the best stats throughout the entire season out of the two teams will "win" the game and advance to the next round/win the league

How will stats work so we decide before it comes to it?

Most wins

Fewest losses

Highest goal difference

Most goals scored

League head to head result

????

There's no point including draws or goals conceded because if the other stats were level and it came down to them then they would have to be level due to the other stats lol Or would it revert to points so whoever finished highest?

And whoever finishes top of the league essentially just has to draw the final to win as their stats will inevitably be better?

Are we sticking with 4* teams for all future leagues or shall we mix it up eg. One season do internationals, next season do 4.5 and 5* teams etc?

Think that's quite a good idea for the future, each season doing different star ratings

How will stats work so we decide before it comes to it?

Most wins

Fewest losses

Highest goal difference

Most goals scored

League head to head result

????

There's no point including draws or goals conceded because if the other stats were level and it came down to them then they would have to be level due to the other stats lol Or would it revert to points so whoever finished highest?

And whoever finishes top of the league essentially just has to draw the final to win as their stats will inevitably be better?

I'll go into more detail when the playoffs are settled but I can answer one question now.. The final if drawn will then be replayed if drawn again then overall form/stats/whatever you call it lol will decide.. I wish there was a better way & I'm trying to think of any other possible ways but EA are stupid & didn't include extra time/pens

Are we sticking with 4* teams for all future leagues or shall we mix it up eg. One season do internationals, next season do 4.5 and 5* teams etc?

Will certainly be mixing it up, not sure what direction next season will take yet

A world / european cup style tournement could be interesting if enough people are interested. Could have a group stage with 3/4 teams each and a knockout involving top two of each group afterwards. Could involve more people and wont be too crazy on the games played.

A cup could happen one day but with no extra time/pens it could be annoying to do.. Playoff/final stuff is fine as that technically could just be 4 games, a full on cup could be a nightmare

I mean though seriously what idiot at EA thought "hey how cool would it be not to include extra time & pens in online friendlies"

They stripped out custom online leagues, lobbies, the lot, but you watch them be included in FIFA 16 as a "brand new feature"

fifa15ftps4fixweek6final.png

RULES FOR WEEK 6 (FINAL WEEK)

5 mins half length

EXTRA INFO

You must complete ALL your matches by 10pm on the 7.4.2015! that's Tuesday April 7th! I have gave everyone enough time to complete matches, 6 weeks infact! So if you don't get all your matches played by then, default decisions will be made! There has to be a deadline now as the playoffs & league final will then commence after the deadline/season is over! It is not my fault if you weren't pro-active enough & miss out on points/playoffs during the final week

OUTSTANDING WEEK 5 MATCHES

Olympique De Marseille (Brenfox) v Shakthar Donetsk (Wookie)
Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX) v Southampton (Danizen)
Southampton (Danizen) v PSV (MrSpaM)
Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX) v Olympique De Marseille (Brenfox)

RULES FOR WEEK 5
5 mins half length

OUTSTANDING WEEK 4 MATCHES

Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX) v Borussia Monchengladbach (Ross-Kemp)
Sporting Lisbon (jammo_lcfc) v Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX)

RULES FOR WEEK 4
5 mins half length

OUTSTANDING WEEK 3 MATCHES

Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX) v PSV (MrSpaM)
CSKA Moscow (Des) v Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX)

RULES FOR WEEK 3
5 mins half length

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 MATCH

Shakthar Donetsk (Wookie) v Fenerbahce (OriginalRobboFOX)

RULES FOR WEEK 2
5 mins half length

-----------------------

Basingstoke Fox is away but should be back during week 6 (final week)

BASINGSTOKE FOX MATCHES TO BE PLAYED DURING WEEK 6 (FINAL WEEK)

Olympique de Marseille (Brenfox) v Beşiktaş (Basingstoke Fox) (WEEK 4 MATCH)
Beşiktaş (Basingstoke Fox) v Feyenoord (Lcfclad2013) (WEEK 4 MATCH)
Besiktas (Basingstoke Fox) v Southampton (Danizen) (WEEK 3 MATCH)

I agree because he has been active on the forum so not sure what could have stopped him posting in this thread if he's been able to visit it. Has he responded to anyone's PM's trying to arrange a game to take place?

Unless it means his games will become void then keep him in so I can keep my three points :whistle:

Whoever picked PSV is going to win this at a canter if they are any good at the game.

I'll have a look tonight at what teams are left and let you know.

Do you still think PSV are really good? :ph34r:

Might well give default wins out unless he states why he hasn't been playing

This is basically what i've been trying to do, i've contacted him via PM he hasn't even read it, he's had all the fixture reminders and hasn't read them.. If he was going away or something he should have let me know like Basingstoke Fox did.. Like others have said it is becoming very late for him to get all his matches in now, i have really tried to be fair to all in this league regarding default results but it's now getting to that point where i have to make a decision

It would be fairer if you just scratch his results off including goals scored/conceded. It looks pretty tight and it could lead to the situation where someone is handed a default win but loses out on goal difference because they don't have the chance to play him and better the goal difference. Or worse someone who was scheduled to play him who would've dropped points if the fixture had been played finishing higher than they should because of a default win. Him winning a game complicates things if you're going to keep him in it.

Trouble with doing that is you take points from people they originally earned? I'd rather just give 3pts to people as it would even it out then, especially with the fixtures left over that involved him

I guess you can say it would even itself out either way but people who originally had them 3pts then could miss out? So I think 3pts all round is the best way

Archived