Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 20:13, BMR said:

Nice! I did 20 raids and got just 1 shiny but also got a 98% chicken!  

Long story as to why I am Valor but I do have a baby (level 31) Mystic account too!

My "baby" second account is 36 but I walk a lot and now trade with myself.

If it's a just a fun play account try this: keep your pokemon under 100. It's really hard.

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/09/2018 at 20:26, Great Boos Up said:

4 on the bounce Mewtwo ran away today! in a full strop; then caught a 100% dratini!

I got 1 ex-raid pass and actually beat mewtwo but failed to catch it despite hitting a number of great curveball golden razzberry throws. I nearly deleted the app after that. 

How did did everyone get on trying to hatch regional exclusives. I Got 5 Tauros, 2 Farfetchd, 2 Mr Mimes, 2 Porygon (wtf) a load of alolan shite and no Kangaskhan. 

21 hours ago, Captain... said:

I got 1 ex-raid pass and actually beat mewtwo but failed to catch it despite hitting a number of great curveball golden razzberry throws. I nearly deleted the app after that. 

How did did everyone get on trying to hatch regional exclusives. I Got 5 Tauros, 2 Farfetchd, 2 Mr Mimes, 2 Porygon (wtf) a load of alolan shite and no Kangaskhan. 

Ex raid passes should now be Deoxys? (which I have now) Mewtwo's are all in all black egg raids now. There must be loads in London. 

Regionals! spend a load on incubators and walked 58 EGGS to get both! my second account got both on the first two hatches!

34 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

Ex raid passes should now be Deoxys? (which I have now) Mewtwo's are all in all black egg raids now. There must be loads in London. 

Regionals! spend a load on incubators and walked 58 EGGS to get both! my second account got both on the first two hatches!

There are loads round me probably too many, most big groups do private raids by trainer colour to maximise catch bonus. Not a fan of talking to other people or wandering around in large groups, I like to play solo, just solo raiding the tier 3 raids.

I also don’t like to spend money on it, I lucked out by having saved up 1500 coins from my daily 50 coin limit just in time for regional eggs. Must have hatched over 50 13 super incubators and 2 normal + unlimited incubator and have a couple of eggs still unopened.

59 minutes ago, Captain... said:

There are loads round me probably too many, most big groups do private raids by trainer colour to maximise catch bonus. Not a fan of talking to other people or wandering around in large groups, I like to play solo, just solo raiding the tier 3 raids.

I also don’t like to spend money on it, I lucked out by having saved up 1500 coins from my daily 50 coin limit just in time for regional eggs. Must have hatched over 50 13 super incubators and 2 normal + unlimited incubator and have a couple of eggs still unopened.

I have all mine to trade. Next time you are up just Pm me. Two minutes max I promise.

• Thanks 1

On 02/10/2018 at 22:21, Great Boos Up said:

I have all mine to trade. Next time you are up just Pm me. Two minutes max I promise.

Cheers, weirdly I feel like trading is cheating, don’t know why. Maybe you’ll get a random PM at some point.

12 hours ago, Captain... said:

Cheers, weirdly I feel like trading is cheating, don’t know why. Maybe you’ll get a random PM at some point.

I feel the same. You can get everything with no time or effort. My level 40 is irrelevant. Hence my second account (Galeae) is 100% and shinny's only. Now that takes time and effort!

2 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

I feel the same. You can get everything with no time or effort. My level 40 is irrelevant. Hence my second account (Galeae) is 100% and shinny's only. Now that takes time and effort!

I think I only have one 100% pokemon but it's a shiny Kyogre so it's a pretty damn good one to have. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

Hatched a Kangaskhan from an egg today, so that’s all gen one regionals :scarf:

59 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

Brilliant!

Be nice if was from my gift too.

See; even with the multitude of changes it's still a great game and you've caught a Suicune before me.

It was from someone who I think was on holiday in Wales last month. Was that you? I got suicune from research tasks it’s the day 7 research task reward.

10 minutes ago, Captain... said:

It was from someone who I think was on holiday in Wales last month. Was that you? I got suicune from research tasks it’s the day 7 research task reward.

That was me, working on my travels.

my 7 day tasks complete this weekend 

• Thanks 1

On 05/10/2018 at 20:33, Great Boos Up said:

Haha.

Latin names " swords and shields"

Why the F' arnt you blue! It's me V's whole bloody village.

Nice Tauros, start razzin it. I'm out in half an hour.

i should be blue its my favourite colour! opted for Yellow as a left field choice, sileby is yellow by day and blue by night! :D

35 minutes ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

i should be blue its my favourite colour! opted for Yellow as a left field choice, sileby is yellow by day and blue by night! :D

I see LiamBeccaOwen a lot and MiniACDC. Apparently everyone thinks I'm a spoofer and don't believe they have met me. lol

When the game started the village was red, red, red. Hence I started 2 accounts. But I'm never in both Gyms and I wont knock anything out that I don't have. Don't tell everyone.

15 hours ago, Phube said:

I’m kinda hoping they do something different for gen 4. If I was Niantic I would create different regions and travel passes that you can earn as a reward (or buy obviously) then you can travel to the new regions and only use Pokémon from that region. So to get gen 4 you have to earn a travel pass to travel to Sinnoh where you find a starter Pokemon and have a separate Sinnoh progression and xp alongside. This way there is actually some purpose in catching common Pokémon and evolving them and progressing to catch the higher powered ‘mon. All the common Pokémon from gen 2 onwards have just been catch and evolve fodder I doubt anybody uses any gen 2 or 3 Pokémon in battles apart from a few decent ones. Whereas we were all scrabbling around with Hypnos and Pidgeots early on. If you create different regions then you can have different events, different raid/gym systems it opens up the game, you still keep the current region as central and have a central xp and roster but if they don’t do something then the way they are going we will end up with 1000 Pokémon vying for attention in 1 world.

All HP stats will change with Gen4. Blisseys nerf'd. I deleted my Deoxys, it's made of glass. Did 3 ex raid gyms and no passes. Must be something to with gen4 Giratina. With the original system I remember spending an hour taking down towers. Defence stats will play a bigger part but in general every gym could be smashed by anyone. Bad for high level players like me, but it's a collectors game.

At least allow the legendaries to be put in gyms as everybody has one.

17 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

All HP stats will change with Gen4. Blisseys nerf'd. I deleted my Deoxys, it's made of glass. Did 3 ex raid gyms and no passes. Must be something to with gen4 Giratina. With the original system I remember spending an hour taking down towers. Defence stats will play a bigger part but in general every gym could be smashed by anyone. Bad for high level players like me, but it's a collectors game.

At least allow the legendaries to be put in gyms as everybody has one.

The original system was pants. Once a gym was full of Chanseys it just stayed that way for ever and a day and there was no point in ever attempting to take it down unless there were a few of you. Eliminated a bit part of the game to the casual player. 

The current system works for me as with a team it's easy but also perfectly possible to take gyms down on your own. I'm glad Blisseys are being reduced though - it just makes it boring when the gyms have a Blissey, Chansey and Snorlax as it takes an age to beat the strong ones and it's not like they ever beat you or the time runs out! Just wastes more time. 

6 hours ago, syston_fox said:

The original system was pants. Once a gym was full of Chanseys it just stayed that way for ever and a day and there was no point in ever attempting to take it down unless there were a few of you. Eliminated a bit part of the game to the casual player. 

The current system works for me as with a team it's easy but also perfectly possible to take gyms down on your own. I'm glad Blisseys are being reduced though - it just makes it boring when the gyms have a Blissey, Chansey and Snorlax as it takes an age to beat the strong ones and it's not like they ever beat you or the time runs out! Just wastes more time. 

If the stat change nerf's HP but enhances the defence effect as hinted; then that would make sense with the next community day.

Metagross will be the new Blissey. Hope it doesn't rain. Good luck.