Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

I too get annoyed with the games social aspect... I’m never going to ever get a Legendary Pokèmon from a battle as I just can’t beat them in time on my own...

Or ever get to trade Pokémon as no ‘real’ people I know play the game. :( 

• Sad 1

On ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 00:30, Phube said:

I too get annoyed with the games social aspect... I’m never going to ever get a Legendary Pokèmon from a battle as I just can’t beat them in time on my own...

Or ever get to trade Pokémon as no ‘real’ people I know play the game. :( 

You seem down fella. Change your member title back to resident nintendofile. Remind me of your account number. accept my gifts for a month, pick which legendary you want and will come to you and meet you briefly to exchange. No emotional ties whatsoever.

You are a top man on FT.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

You seem down fella. Change your member title back to resident nintendofile. Remind me of your account number. accept my gifts for a month, pick which legendary you want and will come to you and meet you briefly to exchange. No emotional ties whatsoever.

You are a top man on FT.

Nah, I’m not down... just resigned to this Pokélife! And I do get my legendaries eventually. :)

Acruy what’s really annoyed me most in the entire 2 and a bit years playing; I caught an Unknown last August and as the Pokèball shook for the second time the game crashed... and I have never seen one again :(

1 hour ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Added a few of you. @Phube get your trainer code up buddy.

As a few pages back: 

1590 9032 3706

4 hours ago, Captain... said:

Nice, going to be pretty rare that.

what are you using to tell you the IV?

GoIV. Tend not to use it while I'm out and about anymore as it seems to drain the battery in weird phantom ways, I looked down one the days last week my phone was 55%, ten mins later in was 12% and dropping 3% a minute thereafter - thought I was gonna have to buy a battery pack til I tried the next day only running PoGo and it was back to normal.

On the verge of my second evolve spree, have about 20 things ready to go, just picking up the few more candies here and there. I am noticing an annoying trend though, of all my high IV catches the higher level ones tend to have the worst CP, I caught 90+ Gastlys this Halloween and didn't get one over 80iv and the one I did was a 200cp 82iv Haunter - Genger does seem a little weak overall at the moment anyway but it happened with Houndour and a few others too, mountains of candy but a drain on dust.

What's the most useful Eevee Evo these days? Gotta decent Eevee finally, I caught a decent IV Vapoureon too but it's CP is 42

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jaspa said:

1443963055_Screenshot_20181104-112850_PokmonGO.thumb.jpg.dfa6b3af809a870b7f16a03e1ed439ee.jpg

Caught a shiny Halloween Pikachu too. Don't know if they're actually rare but they're cute

I've got one exactly the same, almost down to the iv and cp, too! (86%, cp202)

Finally got a shiny pinsir earlier, as well, after catching about 30-40 over the last couple of days. Of course, it turns out to have some of the worst IVs out of all the ones I've caught, haha

10 hours ago, Phube said:

Nah, I’m not down... just resigned to this Pokélife! And I do get my legendaries eventually. :)

Acruy what’s really annoyed me most in the entire 2 and a bit years playing; I caught an Unknown last August and as the Pokèball shook for the second time the game crashed... and I have never seen one again :(

As a few pages back: 

1590 9032 3706

Oh no. that would really get me too. A wild unkown. That is painful.

If it helps, the game hates me too. I hatched nearly 60 7K eggs before I got my first regional. cost me £20.00 in incubators.

I've spent 8 hours from yesterday to now to catch my first shiny pinsir. I've been at it constantly!

16 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

Oh no. that would really get me too. A wild unkown. That is painful.

If it helps, the game hates me too. I hatched nearly 60 7K eggs before I got my first regional. cost me £20.00 in incubators.

I've spent 8 hours from yesterday to now to catch my first shiny pinsir. I've been at it constantly!

The game is so random... I’ve caught 2 shiny Pinsirs outside of my house, and I don’t even get Pokémon spawning here!

Also I’ve only ever seen 38 pinsirs. I’ve seen 569 Magikarps and got 0 shiny... :(

76BB43FA-362D-42BB-A156-16BF68CD9109.jpeg

1 hour ago, syston_fox said:

There was a "bug" pokemon event on somewhere else in the world hence the additional spawns of Pinsir everywhere. 

Shiny Cubone and Pontya released late last night so expect additional spawns of those guys everywhere for the next few days. 

Yep, apparently the shiny rates were massively boosted for Pinsir for the first [x] hours then it dropped back a bit, but was still way higher than normal.

Similar for the Cubone/Ponyta shinies, although I've seen it mentioned that the odds aren't quite as good as they were for Pinsir. They're absolutely everywhere though - managed to get one of each shiny in about 20 minutes on my lunch break just now.

Just in London for a couple of days and I’ve Realised how much of a piss take being here is for Pokémon Go, it’s like a cheat code. You can’t move for gyms and Pokèstops! 

In my 23 mile commute I go past about 5 gyms and ~15 Pokéstops.

Just from my hotel (not even central) room I can see about 7 Gyms and 14 Pokèstops! 

Ridiculous!

8 hours ago, Phube said:

Just in London for a couple of days and I’ve Realised how much of a piss take being here is for Pokémon Go, it’s like a cheat code. You can’t move for gyms and Pokèstops! 

In my 23 mile commute I go past about 5 gyms and ~15 Pokéstops.

Just from my hotel (not even central) room I can see about 7 Gyms and 14 Pokèstops! 

Ridiculous!

Yeah central London is crazy for pokestops when I’m working on Bond Street my lunch time walk is spent emptying my bag half the time as I’m collecting so much stuff before I can use it.

Is everyone aware of the new adventure sync rewards?

9am on Mondays is the reward point, can’t defer collecting your reward, 10k eggs are in the top tier reward but make sure you have free egg slots otherwise no egg. 

Hi chance of Shinx or Riola in adventure sync 10k eggs.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Phube said:

Two shinys to boot! 

Still upset set I missed a shiny Ponyta... :(

I got 4 shiny, one of them 91IV so it's been dusted up to a respectable CP and now adorns the local gym.

Found myself caught up pre-match march up town trying a catch as many as possible, ran into an old bloke towards the end of it, must've been in his late 60s or 70s at least, hair sprouting out of the tip of his nose the lot who was out in the mayhem and he showed me he'd caught about ten shinys with his aim to reach lvl40 by xmas.

I messed up though and didn't evolve my catches straight after the event and missed out on the limited move for Typhlosion, first Community Day so will have to let myself off and remember for the next one.

Edited by Jaspa

Not fair the game has lobbed piles & piles of 5k eggs at me for the last week with no opportunities to get incubators and then they put an event on where new evos and possibly shinys hatch from new 2k eggs.

Also been ill with this coughy flu thing going around past couple of days, anyone who friended me on here - apols if you don't get a prezzie for another day, I'll try.

And @Phube the special evo item gets given to you as a weekly bonus at this point, I've got mine to come in tomorrow but as only a month long account holder I haven't got 100+ candies for my half decent Magmar yet

Edited by Jaspa

9 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Not fair the game has lobbed piles & piles of 5k eggs at me for the last week with no opportunities to get incubators and then they put an event on where new evos and possibly shinys hatch from new 2k eggs.

Also been ill with this coughy flu thing going around past couple of days, anyone who friended me on here - apols if you don't get a prezzie for another day, I'll try.

And @Phube the special evo item gets given to you as a weekly bonus at this point, I've got mine to come in tomorrow but as only a month long account holder I haven't got 100+ candies for my half decent Magmar yet

I’ve got candies for all... but it’s gonna take weeks to evolve them all... :(

It's been confirmed that there will be other ways to get the new item in future, but for the time being it's just in the research breakthroughs.

Must admit it's annoying having so many 5k eggs and not being able to remove them at will. Particularly with the 2k egg event and the 10k eggs in the to AS reward (providing you have space when it forces you to collect). Obviously done that way to get people to buy incubators, though, so it'll never change.

As for eggs, after the regional hatching event I changed my egg policy and now aim to only have 2k eggs in my bag. So I walked off all the 10, 7, 5k eggs and every time I hatch one I wait to see what my next egg from a poke stop is before incubating. This way I can always clear space quicker when egg events happen.