Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

This no good? Admittedly it's over a year old but you even posted in the thread yourself lol

This is what i referred to in my previous post. Really good emulator but now Nintendo are cracking down on the use of gameboy emulators it can b a pain in the arse. It could work for a few days and you get really far in a game then it stops working and you need to redownload it which u lose ur save files.

Ashley, surely u can pick up a cheap gameboy colour on ebay. Also car boot sales you would be surprised how often you find old gameboys in good working condition.

I've got two working gameboys just want Pokemon blue or red now. I could only find Gold if mine, the rest are probably in the Garage somewhere :(

Edit: Played on Gold for about half hour yesterday just turned it on now saved game gone?

Edited by Ashley

6IV Jolly Garchomp? What on earth have they done to the game? I know how good Garchomp is but what's all the crap before it about?

IV training is like their stats micromanaged and basically maxed out