Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Burnley away

We have a 2 tickets for Burnley. I was going but I'm in hospital . Call Margaret Palmer on 07974110025. Cost is £35 each

I dont want the tickets i just want to wish you well. Hope its nothing serious. Im sure someone will snap up those tickets. Maybe wise to remove the mob number and once someone shows interest send them a private message :thumbup:

I dont want the tickets i just want to wish you well. Hope its nothing serious. Im sure someone will snap up those tickets. Maybe wise to remove the mob number and once someone shows interest send them a private message :thumbup:

and now if they do delete their number..you have copied it and would have to edit yourself. lol

It is with deep regret that I am having to sell my Burnley ticket as I just cannot get the time off work!!! All this after having to give away my WBA ticket as well as my season ticket for Swansea due to illness!

Can arrange pick up in Anstey tomorrow or I can come to you if you're not too far away

Face value £35

***SOLD***

It is with deep regret that I am having to sell my Burnley ticket as I just cannot get the time off work!!! All this after having to give away my WBA ticket as well as my season ticket for Swansea due to illness!

Can arrange pick up in Anstey tomorrow or I can come to you if you're not too far away

Face value £35

***SOLD***

If we win again. Can you sell every remaining game.

Is anyone else getting the train tomorrow ? If so what's the best and cheapest route? Cheers Tom

Not sure exact route but at short notice 48 quid 3 changes and 3 hours.

Hence why I am now driving.

If we win again. Can you sell every remaining game.

Not sure exact route but at short notice 48 quid 3 changes and 3 hours.

Hence why I am now driving.

I have missed 4 other away games, Man Utd but then the other league wins against Stoke and Hull, put that with West Brom and I would say that on a personal level my season has been pretty unsuccessful!!

Archived