Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Burnley away

Cheers,

Yeah it's a bit annoying as I think if the train was 10.30 it wouldn't an issue but it's just on that line where's it's more than likely I'll get it but I'll be stressed every time the coach slows for any reason!! Cannot believe it's that early on a Saturday, it's only 20mins away!

I'll just have to set myself a limit and stop so I'll be ok when I get back to Leicester. Although I'll be gutted if I do drive and we get back around 8.30 and I have plenty of time to have a couple in the Parcel Yard!! :frusty:

Yeah you know if you drive you will be in Leicester with plenty of time to spare. You will back home in kettering before 9:55pm lol

Then if you dont drive there will be a massive hold up and you'll miss your train.

Anybody know the best place to grab something to eat near the ground? Something quick and easy like a McDonalds, Burger King etc. would be prefeable. Had a look on Google Maps but couldn't really find anywhere so thought I'd see if anybody on here had any ideas. Cheers

Anybody know the best place to grab something to eat near the ground? Something quick and easy like a McDonalds, Burger King etc. would be prefeable. Had a look on Google Maps but couldn't really find anywhere so thought I'd see if anybody on here had any ideas. Cheers

The cricket club do BBQ's and burgers. Quality away day venue

There are some returns at the TO now. If they say no tell them there are as your mates just hot hold of one. Me and my mate have just done this within the last hour

lol I've tried calling 3 times, number just disconnects because they are so busy. I'll keep trying though, thanks bud.

If anyone does have any for sale send me a message.

Archived