Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Burnley away

I'm looking to use either Foxes Travel or Ausden Clark for this as the trains from London are stupidly expensive. Out of the two coaches, is there any difference between the two? 

Cheers,

Been said many a time before but horse and cart leave half an hour before Fox travel and generally don't stop enroute so get you there earlier, Fox travel stop for between half hour and 45 mins, coach wise theirs are brand new if you're on the first five or six whereas AC are fairly old double decker coaches, other than that it's coach travel slowly crawling up a motorway.

I looked online this morning and there were 3 or 4 blocks left. Have just gone back online after a work meeting to buy and now this game not showing up as for sale. Hope this is just an online blip and they're not sold out :-(

ive just clicked on it and there is only 1 block available. I suggest you get online now and check again

Also in that block there is 1 seat left u better be quick

Annoying that everyone else has the full away stand and we only get half.

Tbf they aren't going to want 3000 (or whatever the whole stand holds) Leicester fans in for such a big game.

Archived