Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Burnley away

do these lot check your tickets on the turnstiles for your age and stuff? wanna get me dad a ticket but i cant see him being keen on paying 35 quid, thinking of blagging an u22  lol

They still have someone in the turnstiles tearing your ticket off, well they did last season anyway.

Just got my tickets through the post, booked foxes travel but had no confirmation of that. Anyone know when I'll get the foxes travel details?

You'll get a ticket in the post, they don't send them together bizarrely. But you don't need the ticket, just need to know what coach you're on.

Hi Guys, I know there's a lot that can change on a long journey but I'm wondering if anybody who had travelled on Fox Travel could give me an educated guess on what time they expect the bus to get back to Leicester?

I live in Kettering and was just going to get the train to Leicester and walk to the stadium but I've just looked and the last train back is inexplicably 9.55 (It sometimes runs to 11). In my head I'm doing the maths and thinking if the bus leaves Burnley at 5.30, it'll take 3.5 hours which is 9 o'clock but if it stops I won't make it and be stranded in Leicester. So my option is to drive to Leicester which I'd rather not do,

Can anyone confirm or deny if the above is accurate or not please?   

Hi Guys, I know there's a lot that can change on a long journey but I'm wondering if anybody who had travelled on Fox Travel could give me an educated guess on what time they expect the bus to get back to Leicester?

I live in Kettering and was just going to get the train to Leicester and walk to the stadium but I've just looked and the last train back is inexplicably 9.55 (It sometimes runs to 11). In my head I'm doing the maths and thinking if the bus leaves Burnley at 5.30, it'll take 3.5 hours which is 9 o'clock but if it stops I won't make it and be stranded in Leicester. So my option is to drive to Leicester which I'd rather not do,

Can anyone confirm or deny if the above is accurate or not please?   

Route Planner says journey is 2 hours 24 mins. I would have thought that with the route mainly being on the mororway that providing there are no accidents the coach would get to leicester in the 3 hour - 3 hour 30 min mark. I personally think you will be fine to get to the train station for 9:55pm but like i said its more down to the traffic.

Certainly a dilemma. If it was me i think i would drive to be on the safe side. You leave Burnley you can sober up before you get back to Leicester :thumbup:

Route Planner says journey is 2 hours 24 mins. I would have thought that with the route mainly being on the mororway that providing there are no accidents the coach would get to leicester in the 3 hour - 3 hour 30 min mark. I personally think you will be fine to get to the train station for 9:55pm but like i said its more down to the traffic.

Certainly a dilemma. If it was me i think i would drive to be on the safe side. You leave Burnley you can sober up before you get back to Leicester :thumbup:

Cheers,

Yeah it's a bit annoying as I think if the train was 10.30 it wouldn't an issue but it's just on that line where's it's more than likely I'll get it but I'll be stressed every time the coach slows for any reason!! Cannot believe it's that early on a Saturday, it's only 20mins away!

I'll just have to set myself a limit and stop so I'll be ok when I get back to Leicester. Although I'll be gutted if I do drive and we get back around 8.30 and I have plenty of time to have a couple in the Parcel Yard!! :frusty:

Archived