Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Burnley away

Will this make it to 51 points?

would think so. if WBA did at £25 quid, then this should. Lower allocation but plenty o' tightarrises wont pay £35 for a 50/50 game in the top flight.

I know it says full allocation but I can't see Burnley segregating that stand, surely we'll get all 4000 if needed?

It's gonna be a massive game for them. I can see them selling tickets in that stand.

During the Clarets’ previous season in the Premier League the club divided the David Fishwick Stand between home and away fans, but they have opted to keep it exclusively for visiting supporters next season.

If this article is correct then surely we'll get given the whole stand? Unless they've changed their mind about keeping that stand just to away fans.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/burnley_fc/news/11207139.Burnley_move_Turf_Moor_tunnel_after_stand_decision/?ref=mac

Is Burnley Manchester Road or Burnley Central which is better for this??

Don't think there's a great deal of difference in terms of time to get to the ground, but always gone from Burnley Central.

Manchester Road can gets you back to Preston (assume that's where you're changing) quicker though. Trains from Burnley Central stop in every dingle backwater going.

Don't think there's a great deal of difference in terms of time to get to the ground, but always gone from Burnley Central.

Manchester Road can gets you back to Preston (assume that's where you're changing) quicker though. Trains from Burnley Central stop in every dingle backwater going.

Yeh if try to book to Burnley central it just asks me to walk from Manchester road to Central so Probabaly go Manchester road

I'm looking to use either Foxes Travel or Ausden Clark for this as the trains from London are stupidly expensive. Out of the two coaches, is there any difference between the two? 

Cheers, 

Archived