Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

For me its

Jan:

Escape The Fate

All American Rejects

Mindless Self Indulgence + UnderOath + others

(they are all the day after eachother aswell)

Feb:

Forever The Sickest Kids

Alkaline Trio (if its then)

• Like 2

wacken2009_xmasaktion-276x300.jpg i got one of the last of the 70,000 tickets for wacken which will be awesome

i am also going to see reel big fish at oxford academy and in april i shall also see in flames, there will no doubt be many local gigs i go to along with working on them

Bastard :P .Bloodstock will do me,should be a good line up as always.May go to see Napalm Death as they are coming back to Birmingham for a one off gig this month.Also possibly will go to see Defenders of the Faith II with Lamb Of God and Dimmu Borgir headlining in February

Bastard :P .Bloodstock will do me,should be a good line up as always.May go to see Napalm Death as they are coming back to Birmingham for a one off gig this month.Also possibly will go to see Defenders of the Faith II with Lamb Of God and Dimmu Borgir headlining in February

you'll enjoy napalm death, they are really good live, and their vocalist can be quite amusing, lamb of god are always good live, i haven't seen dimmu borgir live before but i have heard that they're fantastic

Ash I go to uni and I like Oasis :thumbup:

Anyway so far Glasvegas in Brum, The Backhanded Compliments at The Charlotte, Blur at Hyde Park and Oasis/Kasabian/Enemy at Wembley. Probs be off to Reading this year too and if Kasabian play in Leicester i'll be there.

Edited by jb-101

Ash! Those swine at the Official Charts Company have been messing with the figures again to make it look like Oasis aren't the biggest band in the universe:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7802941.stm

Scouting for Girls indeed.

I'm hoping The Fall play a town that I can be bothered to travel to soon

:@

well, despite getting a weekly mail from the local venues, i have just been on to check and found out that morrsissey is playing in oslo - and it's sold out, balls, must have sold out on the day or something....

:(

:@

well, despite getting a weekly mail from the local venues, i have just been on to check and found out that morrsissey is playing in oslo - and it's sold out, balls, must have sold out on the day or something....

:(

I feel your pain bro.