Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Pleased to be involved, very keen fan for many years.

welcome :scarf:

your avatar looks the same as Parafox , are you related ? he doesn't seem to be around so much lately though he might be out tending to the looters and rioters i suspect . :)

Hi there, I'm James, I've been following these posts on twitter for ages and have only just got round to signing up. I used to comment a bit on 606, as I Love to chat about anything leicester city. I sadly work on Saturdays and struggle to get to games, but before that I had almost 3 seasons not missing a game (home or away). My first game was leicester v ipswich (1984) which I remember like it was yesterday (2-1 to the city), including radio GaGa blasting out of the speakers when I turned up with my mum. There's only a few things that wind me up, but the main thing is all of the needless/endless lists of players that get associated with us, with no foundation whatsoever! Sorry I won't go on anymore. I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of this site. Thank-you

Hey, I'm Phoebe. I'm 20 & I'm from Leicester. I've had a season ticket for the past 12 years. Some of you may have seen me before as I have sexy lady1 on the back of my shirt. If you see me, give me a wave! Up the foxes!! :chant:

.... Well hellooooooo there

:ph34r:

Hi..! New to the forum - vaguely remember singing 'OO Tommy Wright' to a flying right winger many years ago and been following City from afar since moving away. Got a lousy memory but seem to remember Steve Walsh getting sent off for throwing the ball into a Shrewsbury Town players face around the same time??