Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Festival Thread

tottally agree about reading and leeds was shocking last year and is getting to expensive, if you want a good festival you cant beat Benicassim in valencia its about 2 hours from reus airport which is easy to get a cheap flight to and they do a free bus to the fesitval. Its about £150.00 for a 4 day festival and is right on the beach so if there aint anyone good one can just go to the beach! bands so far kasabien,prodigy,the specials,ian brown,dizzie rascal

It used to be a lot better. Now it's just over-run by drunk English people!

Anyway, thinking of heading to Electric Elephant this year in Croatia. Looks superb, and that's before any lineup's been announced.

I have the opportunity to buy two for one V Festival tickets through work but I'm really not that fussed about that one so I think I'll give it a miss. It's also on the weekend that I'm planning to head out to Croatia.

Summer Sundae

TINCHY STRYDER

THE GO ! TEAM

MUMFORD & SONS

LOCAL NATIVES

THE FALL

LAURA VEIRS

THE SUNSHINE UNDERGROUND

THE WHIP

WOODENTOPS

GOLDHEART ASSEMBLY

LOU RHODES

ERLAND AND THE CARNIVAL

A GENUINE FREAKSHOW

THE WAVE PICTURES

Leaked Reading Festival line-up?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4037/438124...82c16813e_o.jpg

Don't know how reliable that is...but if it's real, Friday would be my favourite!

Also some rumours - http://www.strictlyreading.co.uk/reading-f...10-rumours/1500

People are always releasing fake posters like this, and I'm more inclined to believe efestivals to be honest. I rememberan thinking this lineup looked dreadful when I first glanced over it last week, but a proper look sees some decent bands on there. Big fan of Sunday if that's relatively accurate (which I doubt it is).

Summer Sundae

TINCHY STRYDER

THE GO ! TEAM

MUMFORD & SONS

LOCAL NATIVES

THE FALL

LAURA VEIRS

THE SUNSHINE UNDERGROUND

THE WHIP

WOODENTOPS

GOLDHEART ASSEMBLY

LOU RHODES

ERLAND AND THE CARNIVAL

A GENUINE FREAKSHOW

THE WAVE PICTURES

!!!!!!!!!

The Fall's new album (their 27th), "Your Future Our Clutter," is out next month. I've had a listen (listening to it again now, even), and it's outstanding. If you're going, here's hoping Mark goes at least three songs without walking off stage.

The Sunshine Underground would be well worth a watch I'd say too, they should be pretty high up on that list. Not seen them myself yet but they're certainly on the 'to do' list. Their first EP and latest album have been brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...