Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
flintshirefox

Scarf or sticker?

Living as I do in an area traditionally dominated by Liverpool, Everton and Man Utd I feel it is my duty to fly the flag for the mighty Foxes.....hence I currently proudly display one of the car mini scarves in the back window of my trusty Volvo.

My wife commented that she thinks this looks tacky, and if I insist on having something she believes a sticker would be better. I don't agree, but am happy to buy one in the shop on Saturday.

What do you lot think?

(PS she wears the trousers in our house)

All good suggestions....

We have two sons, I did joke that I wanted Tomos to have Filbert as his middle name. The more I thought about it, the more I liked it, but it ended up being Andrew ;-)

Not sure the bollocks idea will go down too well, to be honest.

I wouldn't go for a sticker though because it's sort of permanent. For instance, I wouldn't fancy going to an away game with a huge Leicester City sticker in my back window...

My mate made that mistake away at dirty Leeds 2 seasons ago. Back window smashed, horrible journey back home.

Archived