Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

FCC Applications

No meeting in the last 4 months and a meeting in July with minutes in November is all you need to see, the FCC is pointless fig leaf to fan involvement.

The meetings are normally quarterly, which we think it a reasonable time period.

In terms of consultation, while any club can certainly do more, the style of the FCC currently is better than it used to be many years ago which was more like being told what was planned next rather than being consulted before decisions are made.

In terms of meeting content, it relies on the fans on the FCC to raise agenda items, the Foxes Trust always submits a list of topics to be raised, however some topics can be left out if the list gets too lengthy, or time in the meeting is wasted discussing something like pre match music, where you can never satisfy everyone.

The meetings are normally quarterly, which we think it a reasonable time period.

In terms of consultation, while any club can certainly do more, the style of the FCC currently is better than it used to be many years ago which was more like being told what was planned next rather than being consulted before decisions are made.

In terms of meeting content, it relies on the fans on the FCC to raise agenda items, the Foxes Trust always submits a list of topics to be raised, however some topics can be left out if the list gets too lengthy, or time in the meeting is wasted discussing something like pre match music, where you can never satisfy everyone.

All for the FCC, think it's a good start in terms of at least giving supporters a chance to engage with the Club.

However, minutes of a meeting appearing over 4 months after the meeting actually happened is completely unacceptable. Even now, the Club themselves still haven't posted the minutes as far as I'm aware. It's lucky that we have the Foxes_Trust, Leicester Lass etc who keep us up to date on here otherwise those fans who weren't in the meeting (the overwhelming majority) would never actually find out what was discussed.

Apologies if I've missed something here but how can it possibly take that long for the Club to publish the minutes?

Am I right in thinking that the Foxes Trust has a permanent place on the FCC? If so, would this coming year's representative be kind enough to raise this point with the Club for me? It really does undermine the whole reason for having these meetings and 'building the relationship' between the fans and the Club if no-one ever bothers telling us what's been said!

All for the FCC, think it's a good start in terms of at least giving supporters a chance to engage with the Club.

However, minutes of a meeting appearing over 4 months after the meeting actually happened is completely unacceptable. Even now, the Club themselves still haven't posted the minutes as far as I'm aware. It's lucky that we have the Foxes_Trust, Leicester Lass etc who keep us up to date on here otherwise those fans who weren't in the meeting (the overwhelming majority) would never actually find out what was discussed.

Apologies if I've missed something here but how can it possibly take that long for the Club to publish the minutes?

Am I right in thinking that the Foxes Trust has a permanent place on the FCC? If so, would this coming year's representative be kind enough to raise this point with the Club for me? It really does undermine the whole reason for having these meetings and 'building the relationship' between the fans and the Club if no-one ever bothers telling us what's been said!

Yes we have a permanent place on the FCC (we always ensure one Trust board member attends, so have never missed a meeting). Happy to raise the lateness of minutes (and non appearance on the official site). We have raised the same issue in the past and it had improved, but has slipped back again now.

Yes we have a permanent place on the FCC (we always ensure one Trust board member attends, so have never missed a meeting). Happy to raise the lateness of minutes (and non appearance on the official site). We have raised the same issue in the past and it had improved, but has slipped back again now.

Cheers. Appreciated :thumbup:

I applied for the North Stand and haven't heard anything either.

Not sure if the FCC "line up" has been finalised.

No official notification of next weeks meeting has been issued either, we picked up the date from the application invite, but have checked with the club earlier this week & the 26th was confirmed.

Usually by now an invitation to FCC members has been sent asking for suggestions for agenda items

Not sure if the FCC "line up" has been finalised.

No official notification of next weeks meeting has been issued either, we picked up the date from the application invite, but have checked with the club earlier this week & the 26th was confirmed.

Usually by now an invitation to FCC members has been sent asking for suggestions for agenda items

Ok thank you.

Recently, a representative of Union FS attended the Fans Consultative Committee (FCC) meeting with Club officials at Filbert Way. Follow the link to find out what was discussed on the night.

It should be pointed out that this record is unofficial and was drafted from notes made by our representative on the night so there may be slight inaccuracies. If you were present on the night and notice anything missing, please contact us at [email protected] to let us know so we can edit/update accordingly.

You can find our minutes from the meeting here

• 3 years later...