Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dammy

Peter Etebo

2 hours ago, Molson Canadian said:

"He is known for making runs from deep and arriving in the box from midfield to complete attacking moves. His versatility has also seen him play in the right-back position for both club and his national team."

I could swear that this was a verbatim description of Amartey's qualities before we signed him 

27 minutes ago, Lestoh said:

Sky are reporting us as tracking him now, referencing the Mercury. Some lazy **** from the Mercury has literally read this thread and decided we're watching him lol Alternative facts man

Like that time someone on here made up a player and it made it to press. Marvellous stuff

Leicester & Arsenal suffer blow in race to sign ‘new Pogba’ as Turkish giants step up efforts
By Eren Sarigul - March 22, 20170

Leicester & Arsenal suffer blow as Turkish giants move ahead in race to sign ‘new Paul Pogba’ Oghenekaro Etebo

Turkish League giants Fenerbahce have surged ahead in the race to sign Oghenekaro Etebo.

Turkish-Football recently reported that Fenerbahce representatives will fly out to meet with Oghenekaro Etebo this month.

A source close to the club has now revealed that the meeting did take place in the Crowne Plaza Hotel in London.

Etebo’s agent met with Fenerbahce and agreed a deal in principle. The Istanbul giants first need to strike a deal with Etebo’s club Feirense before a contract can be agreed.

The Sun has reported that both Arsenal and Leicester City are also interested in the 21-year-old midfielder. The Premier League duo have recently sent scouts to monitor the Nigeria international.

While Fenerbahce have pulled ahead in the race to sign Etebo, both Arsenal and Leicester City can still swoop for the in-demand midfielder.

Etebo has been dubbed as the ‘new Paul Pogba’ by Goal recently. The 21-year-old has provided one assist and scored one goal in 15 league apperances this season.

Report this post

16 minutes ago, Dammy said:
Leicester & Arsenal suffer blow in race to sign ‘new Pogba’ as Turkish giants step up efforts
By Eren Sarigul - March 22, 20170

Leicester & Arsenal suffer blow as Turkish giants move ahead in race to sign ‘new Paul Pogba’ Oghenekaro Etebo

Turkish League giants Fenerbahce have surged ahead in the race to sign Oghenekaro Etebo.

Turkish-Football recently reported that Fenerbahce representatives will fly out to meet with Oghenekaro Etebo this month.

A source close to the club has now revealed that the meeting did take place in the Crowne Plaza Hotel in London.

Etebo’s agent met with Fenerbahce and agreed a deal in principle. The Istanbul giants first need to strike a deal with Etebo’s club Feirense before a contract can be agreed.

The Sun has reported that both Arsenal and Leicester City are also interested in the 21-year-old midfielder. The Premier League duo have recently sent scouts to monitor the Nigeria international.

While Fenerbahce have pulled ahead in the race to sign Etebo, both Arsenal and Leicester City can still swoop for the in-demand midfielder.

Etebo has been dubbed as the ‘new Paul Pogba’ by Goal recently. The 21-year-old has provided one assist and scored one goal in 15 league apperances this season.

Report this post

Damn 

On 15/03/2017 at 20:49, Lestoh said:

Sky are reporting us as tracking him now, referencing the Mercury. Some lazy **** from the Mercury has literally read this thread and decided we're watching him lol Alternative facts man

Years ago, a lad at work started a rumour on here about us chasing Andy Keogh, it ended up in the Sun. Lazy journos trawling forums I guess.

We have a Trend of buying African players last few years I'm abit sick of it.are European plays that shit.I just wish we got a good tried and tested .homegrown player for a change ffs.I fear another african player could turn into flops like slimani and musa...we have the whowl world to choose from but for some reason just buy from one continent arica ain full of kante clones made in a factory lol

1 hour ago, Jonno84 said:

We have a Trend of buying African players last few years I'm abit sick of it.are European plays that shit.I just wish we got a good tried and tested .homegrown player for a change ffs.I fear another african player could turn into flops like slimani and musa...we have the whowl world to choose from but for some reason just buy from one continent arica ain full of kante clones made in a factory lol

Jaw dropping.

3 hours ago, Jonno84 said:

Riyad-Mahrez-African-Footballer-of-the-y

Archived