Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Manager next season

I reckon it's be Gary McAllister, Gary Pallister and my mate Alistair.

You are being daft mate, take this topic seriously as we very rarely talk about possible managers for our club.

I`d go for Viv Anderson as manager, his twin sister Pamela as assistant and the post and pre-match comment writer being there great grandad Hans-Christian. :thumbup:

You are being daft mate, take this topic seriously as we very rarely talk about possible managers for our club.

I`d go for Viv Anderson as manager, his twin sister Pamela as assistant and the post and pre-match comment writer being there great grandad Hans-Christian. :thumbup:

Bit of a waste of a signing-on fee bringing in Hans-Christian when we've already got his literary superior, err, Bill.

That would be like asking for a mountain bike for Christmas and in reality being forced to go on a 200-mile trek through the Himalayas, carrying a bike on your back.

And being told it was punishment for being bad in another life?

Good point. I apologise.

In that case, I'll plump for failed/disgraced/depraved/useless Premiership manager or Ambitious/hopeful/inexperienced/rubbish lower division manager.

Or I genuinely would take Mike Newell. Just don't know how it would work with Mandaric.

Penney, Ritchie, Allen, Davies, Coleman would all be welcomed with open arms.

Coleman wouldn't come here though.

Good point. I apologise.

In that case, I'll plump for failed/disgraced/depraved/useless Premiership manager or Ambitious/hopeful/inexperienced/rubbish lower division manager.

Or I genuinely would take Mike Newell. Just don't know how it would work with Mandaric.

Penney, Ritchie, Allen, Davies, Coleman would all be welcomed with open arms.

Coleman wouldn't come here though.

Coleman would be mustard.

:thumbup:

And then spend the whole time having your Dad tell you how you're not as good at carrying bikes over the Himalayas as he was in the 80s.

Stretching this analogy now.

On his 13 mile walk to school everyday. Come rain or shine. But on the way home you could go to the cinema for a penny and have enough change for a bag of chips, a piece of fish, the bus ride home, a pint of mild and a 15 minute special with Dirty Debbie. You'd have to be home by 6 mind, to do your shift up the local chimneys. Was a hard life back then, a good one mind.

Stan Collymore & Paul Gascoigne.

You've got to admit, it would be hilarious. Until we went down with zero points.

Alternatively, they'd know the unique way to get through to our assorted bunch of alcoholics, wifebeaters, druggies, smugglers, pirates and naysaymen, and get us promoted with a record number of points.

Alternatively, they'd know the unique way to get through to our assorted bunch of alcoholics, wifebeaters, druggies, smugglers, pirates and naysaymen, and get us promoted with a record number of points.

:worship:

I never thought I'd see the day.

Brilliant!

Read in one of these rumour pages that the deal has already been done and we will get Kevin Keegan. MM is just waiting for a bad run of results so he can justify sacking RK. If the Rams turn us over on Friday that might be enough justification. This would give Kev the opportunity to look over the team so he knows who he wants to keep. He did exactly the same with Newcastle.

Read in one of these rumour pages that the deal has already been done and we will get Kevin Keegan. MM is just waiting for a bad run of results so he can justify sacking RK. If the Rams turn us over on Friday that might be enough justification. This would give Kev the opportunity to look over the team so he knows who he wants to keep. He did exactly the same with Newcastle.

BS :angry:

Archived