Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

LCFC in freefall

i actually can't think of anything posotive about city now, i thought about "atleast i'll be able to see leciester play more games next season" as there are more teams local to me in league 1....but then i thought that if they're going to play like this...can i really be arsed to pay good money to see them play shit.

i actually can't think of anything posotive about city now, i thought about "atleast i'll be able to see leciester play more games next season" as there are more teams local to me in league 1....but then i thought that if they're going to play like this...can i really be arsed to pay good money to see them play shit.

We're not Leeds?

We're not Forest?

We're not Millwall?

That's three positives right there. :cool:

i think we're mathematically f u c k e d

No, because Leicester can still lose all of their games and stay up...

...but the way things are looking, they'll lose all of their games and fall down... :(

Where the hell has all the passion gone? I now really really appreciate the games i went to see when Martin O'Neill was in charge. Committment and fight from not so technically gifted players, now these players are crap and have no spirit.

Im gutted at the minute.

We are down, what on earth we were thinking appointing Nigel Worthington when this team were in need of a kick up the arse from a powerful personality with good knowledge of the game, not a wet sponge with as much inspiration as the steps of the gallows! Plus Norwich fans campaigned for 2 years to get rid of him, they must be laughing over a pint now at us, as will the rest of the league. What a joke this club has become, piss poor support, piss poor management and handling of the place and a group of players who dont give a shit as long as they pick up a decent paycheque at the end of the week and have a piss up. Its going to take a miracle now.

Archived