Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Those type of College Campus debates might be a thing of the past now too. Is anybody gonna risk being sat there in the open exposed to people who potentially want to do them harm?
Candice Owens and Ben Shapiro etc would be wise to obtain a little more security
Genuinely stunned by that. Not even interested in the political side. A family has lost a father, a husband and a son at the end of the day. Terrifying that you can be here one second and someone can decide to just end you in an instance
RIP
Pretty much spot on for me too. Although Nigel potentially the best but not universally liked by Leicester fans (weirdly). Ranieiri has a shout for most liked as does Shakey
Disliked is Rodgers by a distance
At the tender age of 36 I have my very first (and hopefully last) driving test in the morning. I'm absolutely bricking it even though I know I'm a good driver. Just hope I don't do anything stupid or mess up the show me/tell me things
They've shown no intent to win this game and that's why they fall short everytime
Then in Feb they'll go and drop points in very winnable games, rinse and repeat
I genuinely don't get what's in it for the Arsenal fans with Arteta. You don't win anything and the style of play would make Big Sam wince it's that bad
Yet he's lauded as a top manager