Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I felt sorry for Bilal. I don't think he could believe what he'd walked in to. Definitely think he was the standout though purely on the basis he wasn't shit
  2. I know the season isn't quite over but let's face it, the next two games aren't going to change much. So what are you rating out players from 1 to 10. 1 being Faes and 10 being prime Mahrez Mads Hermandsen- 7 (8 pre injury) Jakub Stolarczyk- 6 Danny Ward- 2 just because Conor Coady- 5 Woyo Coulibaly- N/A Wout Faes- 2 and that's generous. Appalling footballer Jannik Vestegaard- 3 see above James Justin- 2 see above. Gutted as I liked him Viktor Kristiansen- 3 dreadful Caleb Okoli- 6 should've got more game time Ricky P- 6 Luke thomas- 6 surprisingly okay Facundo Buanonotte- 6.5 had some big moments, should've had more game time Bobby Reid- 4 worked hard but so limited Bilal El Khanouss- 8 standout player Monga- 6 promising but barely played Ndidi- 4 his time is up here Skipp- 3 absolute nothing player Winks- 2 little rat. Get rid Soumare- 3 just another rubbish footballer Jordan Ayew- 4 scored some goals but he feels like a hindrance Patson Daka- 2 woeful Jamie Vardy- 6 time has caught up with him but still scored the majority of our goals Édouard- 1 and that 1 goes to Rudkin Kasey Mcateer- 5 not his level Mavididi- 6 should've played more Cooper- 3 RVN- 2 Fans- 3 Rudkin- 0 Top- 0
  3. Off to Cavtat on Saturday with the girlfriend. Wanting to do a day in Montenegro, possibly Kotor unless someone has a better recommendation? Thinking about renting a car so we're not on any particular time schedule. Anybody driven in that part of the world? Although we're both confident drivers there's always that slight worry about driving abroad
  4. Made up for you mate. Take it as it comes but just try to enjoy this new chapter of your life
  5. I'll cover the rest
  6. Doing the "Cloughie Cup" a massive disservice here. Have some respect please
  7. Given that he can't defend I'd suggest terribly
  8. Well in that case yes I'm deeply offended and the moderators have done a fine job
  9. Damn @HighPeakFox what do you call me to get your post removed?
  10. Some really ropey female fans I've heard
  11. Hey don't slag off Blurbejkraften, cracking club back in the day! But yeah they mock us playing second tier sides as of they haven't been stuck in that league for the last couple of decades
  12. It still makes me laugh that opposition fans still think this about the Vichai had a dream chant. Gimps
  13. Good riddance the little runt. More fool the club who signs him
  14. who will have him? Edit: sorry I didn't read it properly. Thought you meant Skipp. Winks can do one
  15. Left field suggestion. Haven't heard of him
  16. Vardy for two reasons 1) 200 goals 2) the shit he'd have given their fans
  17. And a Brighton loanee
  18. Never been convinced by him but he'll be fine for next season if we're aiming for some sort of play off push (no idea what the clubs ambitions are of course)
  19. Genuinely nobody does
  20. These games change nothing. He's a dead loss
  21. Like Winks he'll probably have a few decent games next season against poorer opposition but he really is just a nothing player. We're absolute mugs
  22. Swear I just saw Arne Slot tell Arteta they're the better team so far
  23. Bobby the brain obviously not using his
×
×
  • Create New...