Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. That's an easy pass!
  2. You watch them abandon this now
  3. We don't have a bus to park. It's more like a rickshaw
  4. Rock solid so far
  5. We don't deserve to stay up anyway. Horribly underprepared as usual. Think we're really gonna pay for this mismanagement of the club for years to come
  6. What a triple substitution. Eriksen, Casemiro and Antony on
  7. Twat shouldn't be playing
  8. I didn't wanna stay up anyway
  9. Maguire and it's really not close
  10. **** me
  11. I'd genuinely love one of those troubleshooting teams that go through companies to have a look at our club and point out the deficiencies.
  12. One year I got a Buzz from my mum and a Woody from my Dad. And I've needed counselling ever since
  13. What about the countless mistakes he makes? The lack of pace is just one reason we should swerve him
  14. Just shows how much research RVN has done on us. Seriously impressive
  15. After Danny Ward throws the 7th goal in
  16. Whether it makes me a shit fan or not I won't be watching this
  17. Sure, if that's the barometer but I'd like to think we could scout for better. Obviously we've proven we can't
  18. For a season. Was dreadful in his second season
  19. I assume neither is an option?
  20. Really sorry for your loss Izzy. Much love to you and your family mate
  21. "emotional return" Yeah I'm tearing up just thinking about it
  22. Yeah let's get the wardrobe back! If we're going down we might as well make it as comical as possible
×
×
  • Create New...