Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

teblin

Member
  • Posts

    7,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by teblin

  1. My lad has a season ticket but with night matches and playing football he hasn't seen us win in person since 22nd of November last year. (Think it was December for me) We were away for the Plymouth game. I'm actually not sure why I bother, but I can see us losing on Saturday.
  2. He just doesn't help himself I don't think. Can't help but biting, need to just say, we are still a work in progress and we are wotking hard to get results. I don't like the personal abuse, for me thats not on, but criticism of his football and result is more that justified. Marti wasn't very good, but more likeable, but the football and results aren't that different.
  3. We got promoted under Enzo because he was good, we were solid as well as playing passing football. Enzo is a different level to most managers we have had. In terms of attention to detail. But because we had players like Wilf and KDH, and a slightly younger Vards. I wanted to like Martin, I wanted him to Succeed, but it doesn't look like is going to happen at this point.
  4. Even then we were rubbish 2nd half if I remember correctly.
  5. Even a couple of the missed chances were from balls over the top.
  6. To be fair I enjoyed Ruuds 1st game against west ham. It was a bit basketball but effort and desire were there. Then we all know what happened. Other than that we are back to meresca I think. Maybe Ipswich when vards got his goal, but that was more nostalgia than anything.
  7. Those saying about his hair, think he was suffering from alopecia. He's a decent player I think.
  8. Might be wrong but he's alright though isn't he?
  9. Willy Smallbone. What an unfortunate name.
  10. Just said elsewhere, it's not like juventus when they relegated them. They were historically massive, man city have become massive because of this. Throw the book at them.
  11. Not sure if I've put this before, but will all this just trigger the super league conversation again!
  12. Why the hell did they play him in the last league game?
  13. They'll be other before us in terms of claims, up to 2018 so doesn't directly effect us. I don't think they'll have titles taken away. It will be a punishment like deductions or demoted. Or just a fine. As even if they did have titles taken away, you can't to take away the moments so silly really. Liverpool champions is 2013 by default. Other clubs won't want that. Itll be about money.
  14. Probably 2 + 2 and getting 482. But Green and White away kit?
  15. Interesting choice of colours.
  16. I don't want to keep swapping and changing managers. I wanted to get on board with Martin, and it still might work out.(not sure it will) That said, if you look at his past jobs other than 6 months at Southampton it shows nothing other than Midtable finishes or abject failure. I think Martin will get time, but he needs to start winning games consistently and have us near the top of the league. Being 13th in league one is unacceptable, the fact we have even been in the bottom 4 is awful.
  17. Listening to when you're smiling, they were saying in his defence the goal was from his football style which we scored on Saturday, seemingly ignoring the fact that the goal we conceded was due to his football style. What is happening isn't all on him, of course its not, Also I know we might have taken a few weeks to get going style wise, But get some results 1st to give you some credit in the bank. I wanted to give him a chance, but its not working out. He'll have to have a run in the like he did in the Championship with Southampton to stand a chance. Facts are facts, Under Him we have been the lowest weekly positions in the clubs footballing history. Its not good enough, in fact its embarrassing. Should've never been here.
  18. People mentioned him before Marti to be fair
  19. So right, problem is the club were too busy talking about a "project" discounting the difficulty in getting out of this division. Also ignoring the person in charge of the "project" had only had one good season in his career and a few ok ones and 2 really bad ones.
  20. He will surely say energy 50 times l.
  21. Might be true, but might come to the point that they can't afford not to sack him.
  22. Can't see him getting the sack. But god it's awful.
  23. There were some Chelsea fan mentioning it when the Boehly share sale thing was first mentioned. I think thats about it? /
  24. We are on course for 61 points at the minute i think. They a clinging to the hope that he has a Southampton style run, like they did in the Championship. I don't want him to fail, it would be best for everyone if he turns into a success here.
×
×
  • Create New...