Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. 2-1 away at Spurs 2015. Schlupp last minute.
  2. We thought that about the Championship tbf. And he's out of contract anyway. 12 month's time he'll be training on a motorway verge like Amartey with no club.
  3. Completely lost control of the narrative now. Tick Tock.
  4. Yeah I guess it's better to just not have a manager.
  5. Much better than our approach tbf.
  6. I'm not having that Cifuentes was an 18 day gap. They would have known they were sacking RVN from the end of the previous season.
  7. Earmarked to pay off the Macuire loans I should think.
  8. Notts Forest agree their new manager about 16 hours after sacking the last one.
  9. That Jord monologue at the start. Clip that up and get it everywhere. Outstanding.
  10. Still talking about Dyche People just don't get it do they.
  11. It's for our safety!
  12. Every week that goes past with another loss weakens our hand. It's just pure negligence. We are being ravaged and it's going to take decades to recover.
  13. I mean I'm not in the chat either tbf.
  14. I'll get someone I know to add you in now if you want
  15. Are you involved? I've heard there's a working group being set up with them and some others, do you want in?
  16. More media coverage, more international embarrassment for him. It really is every little helps at this stage.
  17. Under Awaiyatt everything has pretty much turned out worse than the most cynical, pessimistic prediction. Transfers, finances, managers. I think there is a serious possibility we go bust in the next 4 or 5 years.
  18. He should walk.
  19. What a miserable football club
  20. New contract with improved terms incoming!
  21. Another 10k PB in the bank, hope I didn't miss anything in the first half against Southampton!
×
×
  • Create New...