Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. They're bound to be cagey, but I'm on about the feel of it.
  2. Just doesn't feel like a world cup final. The atmosphere is flat, the quality is generally poor apart from Spain's odd moments and the 'entertainment' in the build up and during has been more of a distraction rather than adding to the occasion.
  3. The celeb watching is grim, particularly when real fans have been priced out. No one cares who is there.
  4. Martinez comes out his area every time he kicks out his hands and it's never picked up on.
  5. Anyone know if the Stags Head is still a Leicester matchday pub? I might be down there for the MK Dons game if it's likely to be shown.
  6. It is for season ticket holders, but agree it should be for everyone if there's still tickets available.
  7. Had to double check this was the Burton pre season thread
  8. Anyone know if the Stags Head in London is still a Leicester matchday pub? Might be down there for my birthday on August bank hol and thought it'd be a good one to try out for the MK Dons game.
  9. I assumed it would be the highest scoring WC game but nope; 1st) Austria 7-5 Switzerland in 1954 2nd) Brazil 6-5 Poland (AET) in 1938 2nd) Hungary 8-3 West Germany in 1954 2nd) Hungary 10-1 El Salvador in 1982 5th) France 7-3 Paraguay in 1958 6th) Argentina 6-3 Mexico in 1930 6th) Hungary 9-0 Korea Republic in 1954 6th) West Germany 7-2 Turkey in 1954 6th) France 6-3 West Germany in 1958 6th) Yugoslavia 9-0 Zaire in 1974
  10. England winning last night and Spain winning this would be the perfect end to the tournament.
  11. It don't matter how many times I see this photo, it still blows my mind
  12. I know I don't know you, but it's great seeing someone who was so disconnected getting their spark back with the club even if there is such a loooooong way to go. Fingers crossed
  13. It don't take a lot to pull us back in does it haha
  14. In what way? Nelson isn't captain material yet, is more likely to leave and it doesn't necessarily mean Thomas will be our captain next season.
  15. It's a training exercise. I understand the hate for Faes because he's a disgrace, but Thomas is likely to be here next season. I don't see a problem with giving a player some extra responsibility to see how they do, it won't have a massive bearing on the season.
  16. Ticket sales are reported as low. It's not an England thing, it just seems an outdated tradition. No one really wants this fixture and those that don't mind it wouldn't exactly be lost without it.
  17. Some lad on a their shitty motorbike overtaking 3 cars at once on a bend yesterday. That was bad enough, but to then see him pulled over on the side of the road on his phone less than a minute later.. Risking yours and others lives is bad enough, but when there absolutely zero benefit it's infuriating.
  18. And I'd disagree with any of them who wanted Australia to lose as well.
  19. Nothing wrong with supporting your home nation and living elsewhere, but it's not sinister to be annoyed by people who have chosen England as a home yet want them to lose.
  20. Didn't season tickets sell out?
  21. I went to one under Martin Allen, it's safe to say I won't be attending this one.
  22. Team Tuna! 🇪🇸
  23. Yep. Plus his one good season was when he was given all the time in the world to pick passes and even then he struggled defensively with endless yellows.
×
×
  • Create New...