-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
As they'd announced they'd sold out I guess they needed to add something. It's annoying because they're constantly making mistakes, but it's good they're being open... I guess.
-
Shambles.
-
Thomas Temuchel
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
Stuntman_Mike replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Really struggling to motivate myself at the moment. I've got Northampton half booked in September which is coming round fast and I've not even started to try and shift the World Cup beers yet. I'm usually good at getting back on it when I force the motivation, as I don't normally run, only when I've got an event in, but it just ain't happening. Not looking forward to it right now -
Away? The home game hasn't been touched.
-
Looking forward to Dundee United v Rangers tonight. It feels strange the league starting in July, especially as the world cup finished less than 2 weeks ago.
-
Really surprised Bromley hasn't been touched. And Peterborough at home kind of feels like a 12:30pm game.
-
One Thursday night in December isn't a big issue for me. We're at home Boxing Day and have plenty of 3pm games for once and it's only moved then because of Tigers, so all good really.
-
League One 24-Oct-26 Saturday 12:30 Luton Town V Leicester City Sky Sports+ League One 10-Dec-26 Thursday 20:00 Leicester City V Sheffield Wednesday Sky Sports Football League One 29-Dec-26 Tuesday 19:45 Leyton Orient V Leicester City Sky Sports+
-
How do we rate the competition (league 1)
Stuntman_Mike replied to Lambert09's topic in Leicester City Forum
And people say there's no glamour in this league -
New Cavendish Street?
-
10 days to this game and we've sold out 1 block
-
Cucurella keeps his hair long and untied so his autistic son can recognise him on the pitch easier. Wholesome stuff.
-
I've never really rated the pubs I've been in Notts, always thought it was better for bars.
-
I recommend their mystery film night which is usually last Friday of each month. You have no idea what they're showing until the opening credits. Something different and not expensive.
-
Oliver Skipp (loaned to Charlton, official)
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
-
Coalville's new top is simple but smart. Will look great with the red socks.
-
God knows, they're making hard work of it either way. Leaving general sale until 28th July is also completely unnecessary.
-
Oliver Skipp (loaned to Charlton, official)
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
This reminded me that he played for them. It could be a good move for him as he did well there before and I'd imagine their fans like him. It's fair to say we've never seen him this happy.. -
Otchere, uh-huh, uh-huh we like it, uh-huh, uh-huh Otchere, uh-huh, uh-huh we like it, uh-huh, uh-huh *including the du du du du's at the start which would/could make decent noise.
-
We've got our work cut out this summer. We can't have 15 'he's one of our own'.
-
Love the Puma collar on that.
-
Because no one in England makes it look that good.
